Ch.17 My New Friend

"Hi guys, when did you get here?",I ask, while hugging them.

          "We got here yesterday, and I mostly came here for a concert, and we are also here to see you.", Grace said.

           "Ok, well let's eat.",I said.

          "Where are we going to sit? There is not a table that is big enough for all of us.", SunHee said.

            "We can put tables together, don't worry SunHee.", Daehyun said.

            This is how they are sitting.
         But first I have to make their names short, so here are their names shortened, or with one letter.

Younguk=YG
Himchan=H
Daehyun=D
YoungJae=YJ
Jungup=JP
Zelo=Z
SunHee=SH
Grace=G
Jasmine=J
Anthony=A
Rose=Me
Rap Monster=RM
Jin=JN
Suga=S
J-HOPE=JH
V=V
Jimin=JM
Jungkook=JK
                 This is the table:

         YG, H, JP, YJ, Z, D, SH,G
    RM                                        Jin
          JM, JK, ME, V, S, JH, J, A

               When we all sat down the waiter came and gave all of us menus.

            We all figured out what we wanted to eat, and told the waiter what we wanted.

             While we were waiting for our food, Jimin and Grace kept talking about One Direction.

              "I can't wait until tomorrow, and you guys have to go with us!!!!!", Jimin said.

              "NOOOOOO.", Suga said slowly, like he was annoyed.

              "Ok, some of you have to come with us then.", Grace said.

              "Ok, I will go since you guys are my friends.",I said.

               Just when Jasmine was about to say something, Jin's phone started to ring, and he left to go take the call.

                       Jin's POV
      When Jasmine was about to say something, my phone started to ring, so I got up to go take the call.

       "Hello?",I said.

       "Hey", someone said.

        And just by the voice, I knew that it was my girlfriend.

         "Hey sweetie, why did you call?",I asked.

         "I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to America tomorrow.", She said.

         "Jinjja(really)",I said surprised.

         "Yeah", she said.

         "Ok, well I have to go, see you tomorrow.", she said.

           "Ok, bye, I love you.",I said.

           "I love you too, bye.", she said.

           "Bye",I said, while ending the call.

                       Rose's POV
          While Jasmine and Anthony said they would go to the concert, along with my brother, Jin came back.

           "Who was that?",Suga asked.

            "It was Raman.", Jin said.

           "Oh, what did she want.", Suga asked.

             "She said she was coming here tomorrow.", Jin said.

              "Oh, ok.", Suga said.

              "Who is Raman?", Jimin asked.

               "My girlfriend, I thought I told you this already, everyone else knows that, will except for B.A.P, SunHee, Rose, Madilyn, Jasmine, and Anthony.", Jin said out of breath.

                "Oh yeah, sorry", Jimin said.

             "I didn't know you had a girlfriend.", Madilyn said.

             "Of course I do, I'm really handsome, why wouldn't I?", Jin said.

             "Ok"Madilyn said, about to laugh.

               "If you say so", Jimin said while laughing.

               "Stop guys, you are mean, respect your hyung.", Jin said.

               "Sorry", Madilyn and Jimin said.

              "If I'm not handsome then who is?", Jin asked.

              "Hum, let's  see....,Harry,Liam,
Louis,Zayn,and Niall.", Grace said.

               "Oh, and me", Jimin added.

                "Sure.", Jin said.

             While they were arguing, the rest of us were laughing, until the waiter came to give us our food, and then they stopped arguing.

               We finally got done with our food, and we went home, and we planned on surprising Jin's girlfriend tomorrow.

             Time Skip To Next Day

        I woke up, and remembered that we had to go to the airport to surprise Jin's girlfriend, so I got dressed, and ate breakfast, and then went to the airport, and I was just in time.

           "Ok, so she just texted me and said she is here, so you guys can meet her.", Jin said.

             "Ok, I can't wait.",I said.

           Then we saw a girl with really long hair, and she looked very pretty, and she came running twords Jin, and then I knew that, that was his girlfriend.

              "Hey, I've missed you so much.", She said, while hugging Jin

             "Hey, me too, and do you want to introduce yourself to my new friends?", Jin asked her, while hugging her back.

              "Sure.", she said and turned to us.

             "Hi, my name is Raman, and it's nice to meet you guys.", she said happily.

             "Hi", we all said.

             "Well, I hope we can be friends.", she said.

             "Well it's nice to meet you too, and we will be your new friends starting from today.",I said.

             "Ok, well you guys are my new friends now, I'm so happy to meet you guys.", she said.