Ch. 32 Sharing is Caring

Jungkook POV

            I saw YOUNGJAE KISS JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I TOLD HIM TO BACK OFF, WHY CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!I WARNED HIM!!!!!HE WILL REGRET THIS!!!!!!!!!!

          As I am about to walk towards them, I see that naughty hand of YoungJae's start to slide down to Jasmine's butt!!!!!!!But what is even worse is that Jasmine is kissing him back, and she moved her hand up to YoungJae's head and started to play with his hair!!!!!!!!WHAT IS SHE THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

         As I rush over there, my adrenaline kicks in!!!!I then grab Jasmine and pull her away from YoungJae. I look at Jasmine with hurtful eyes, waiting for her to say something. When she doesn't say anything I am disappointed, but I am slowly remembered of that disgusting face of YoungJae's. So I turn around and see YoungJae lost in his thought smiling. Why is this dude smiling?!?!?!

                                                                          YoungJae POV

        While me and Jasmine were kissing, I hear footsteps. I didn't care. But when Jasmine was pulled out of my arms, I DID CARE!!!!!!! I had her in my arms......But HE took her......HE took her from me.....As I was reminded of our kiss, my anger slowly faded.....I then touch my lips and smile........But that was ruined when someone pushes me on the ground.......

                                                                         Jungkook POV

         I then push YoungJae on the ground. Then I get on top of him and start punching him, making him bleed all over that disgusting face of his!!!!

        "Jungkook!!!!!!STOPPPP!!!!!!!!", Jasmine screams out worriedly.

        "No!!!!", I say to her, as I punch him even harder. Then I am flipped on the ground, and YoungJae is now punching me!!!Now I am bleeding!!!!!!!!I cannot lose to this guy!!!!!I will NEVER!!!!!!!!!

       If he wants to play it this way, then I surely wont back down!!!!!!As I see him stop for a moment panting out of air, I take this as an opportunity, so I flip him over then stand him and myself up, and pin him to the wall, holding the collar of his shirt.

       Then a pair of arms are suddenly wrapped around me.

       I suddenly let go of his collar and take Jasmine and I somewhere close by. 

      "What was that?!?!?!", I ask her, waiting for a reasonable answer.

     "I don't know.....", Jasmine says looking down.

    "What do you mean you don't know, I saw what was happening with my own two eyes, and you're telling me that you don't know?!?!?Don't play with me Jasmine!!!!!", I say angrily at her.

    I don't know, it all happened so fast......", Jasmine says making me more angry.

     "You are no better than he is!!!!!!!!The fact that you were kissing HIM back is even worse!!!!!!!! I thought you loved me!!!!!!", I say pouring almost all of my emotions out.

      "I do love you!!!!I'm just confused of what I want!!!!", she says looking into my eyes.

      "But you love him more!!!!!!!!!", I say to her angrily, pointing at YoungJae. I then go back to where he is and grab onto his collar, while Jasmine follows closely behind me.

      "What if I say I'm in love with you both?!?!?", Jasmine blurts out, making me look at her with crazy eyes....What is wrong with her?????This is so unlike her!!!!!This has to be YoungJae's doing!!!!!!I break eye contact with Jasmine and glared at YoungJae.