Ch.13 Someone From The Past

When we were going to lunch,I heard Jimin and Grace screaming.
     "Hey, stop screaming, your giving me a headache!!!!!."I said.
  "Sorry, I can't, I'm so excited!!"Grace said.
   "Me too!!!", Jimin said.
   "Didn't I say stop screaming, and why are you guys even screaming!!!",I said.
   "You can't tell us to stop screaming when you are screaming at us!!!" Jimin said.
     "JIMIN!!!!",I said.
     "WHAT!!!", Jimin said trying to annoy me.
      "Hey, will you stop,I need to tell you guys something!!!"Jungkook said coming out of nowhere.
      "Fine 😑😑", Jimin said.
     "So what do you want to tell us?",I said confused.
     "We have to go to America, including you Rose, but you are going to be in training since you don't know our chorahraphy."Jungkook said.
       "And one of your friends from your old school are coming with us." He said.
       "Who?" Me and Jimin ask.
      "SunHee",he said.
      "WHAT, WHY HER , SHE'S CRAZY, THAT'S ONE REASON I CAME TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!", I said.
       "Clearly you do not know her,do you know what she tried to do to us!!!, Jimin said.
        "What?", Jungkook said.
       "When I was playing tag with Rose, she tried to kill us, and she said the next time we see her,we better be prepared,and when we asked her for what she said it's none of your business!!",Jimin said.
         "Ok,but she is still coming with us", he said.
        "Guys their here!!!!", Grace said.
        "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!, IT'S 1 DIRECTION!!!!!", Jimin screamed.
        "What??", Me and Jungkook said at the same time, while Grace and Jimin took off as well as other fans.
        "Why​ is everyone screaming, it's giving us a headache??"Daehyun said, coming towards us with the 5 other people.
         "It's because a band is here."I said.
         Then all of a sudden someone hugs Daehyun from the back, almost choking him.
        "Hey!!!!,SunHee get off of me!!!",
Daehyun said.
       "AAAAAHHHHH!!!",I screamed once I saw her.
       "Hey Rose, it's nice to see you again.",SunHee said as nice as possible.
        "How do you know SunHee?,
Daehyun asked.
        "How do you know SunHee?,I said really confused.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, sorry if I'm updating late.
Plz enjoy my story,and see what happens next!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙