Ch.10 Complicated

After I meet Grace, I went to sleep because I was so tired after​ super today.
Then I was awoken by my dad to tell me to come eat dinner.
Then I told them about our new neighbor and Younguk wanted to meet them.
I finally ate dinner and went to sleep and before I knew it, it was morning and I rushed to school.
I got in class and just say there and saw Grace coming in.
I wanted to her and she wanted back and Daehyun asked me how I new her.
I was about to answer back but then remembered that I couldn't talk him.
I could see he was sad, when I didn't answer him. This was going to be hard because I kind of like him.
Then Grace got to sit behind me after she introduced herself, and they're was another student named Janine, but she didn't get to sit close to me.
After class we went to lunch and as me and Grace we walking to lunch Janine just popped out of nowhere inferring of us and scared us.
"HI!!!!" Jasmine said that frightened me and Grace.
"Hey don't scare us sis!!!!!!", Grace said.
"She's your sister??",I said confused.
"Sadly, yes"🙍Grace said.
"Oh, Jasmine do you want to eat lunch with me and your sister with my other friends?, and are you two twins?"I asked.
"Yeah and sure, and yes we are twins, thanks."Jasmine said.
After that we got to the table and I didn't expect Zelo to get up and hug them both and I was so confused.
Then Zelo said I've missed you guys so much little sisters.
Then all of us were so shocked and Jasmine was a really big fan of BTS and she almost fainted when she saw Jungkook coming twords us.
And Jungkook hugged me and she thought he was my boyfriend, but I told her that he was my brother and she was surprised.
Then we all sat down at the table and for some reason I don't know why but, I sat by Daehyun.
Then everyone was so surprised that I didn't say anything back to Daehyun this whole time.
Then there was silence until YoungJae broke it and told us that he moved.
And he said he moved where me and Younguk lived, but no one knew I lived with him and his family.
Then Himchan decided to all me why I wasn't talking to Daehyun and I told him everything except that I liked him.
And we went to class after lunch and I went home sad and feel asleep.