Ch. 26 He's Back!!!!!

~YoungJae POV~

              I was walking down the hotel hallway to go get some breakfast,  when I saw a familiar face walk by me.

            I grabbed his wrist. Then he stopped and turned around.

            He looked like a total mess.

          "Oh,  hey YoungJae. ", the boy said.

          "Do I know you?", I asked.

           "Yeah,  it's me Anthony", he said and I was shocked.

           "What are you doing here?!?,  I thought you moved?!? ", I said confused.

           "I lied about that, I just didn't want people to find out that I didn't move,  so if anyone asks can you plz tell them you haven't even seen me yet?,  and plz don't tell Jasmine", he asked.

             "Why are you here?!? "  I asked him.

           "Because I need to ask Jasmine something,  but plz don't tell Jungkook. ", he said.

           "Why do you not want me to tell Jungkook? ", I asked curious.

           "Because Jungkook likes her, and he said if he saw me again he would,  beat me up and stuff like that"  , he said.

            "Aren't you and Jasmine still together though? ", I asked him.

           "No,  I broke up with her,  and that's why Jungkook is mad at and stuff. ", he said.

           "Why did you break up with her? ", I asked.

          "That is none of your business ", he said rudely.

          *Alittle rude much!!!!,  he could have said he didn't want to talk about it!!!!,  what is with this guy?!?!?!* I thought.

          "Do you know where I can find her? ", he said.

          *If he wants to be rude,  I'll be rude back* I thought.

           "Why should I tell you? ", I asked in an annoyed voice.

           "Because I really need to ask her something,  it is really important. ", he said.

            *Im gonna make him look for her,  she is in her room right now,  so he is probably gonna ask me that,  so I'm just gonna lie to him and tell her she is at the park.*I thought.

            "Is she in her room by any chance? ", he asked.

             "No,  but Rose is. ", I told him.

          "So you know where she is? ", he asked.

         "Yeah. "  I said.

        "Well where us she?!?! "  he said getting frustrated.

        "She is at the park,  now goodbye!!!!! ", I said, and started walking to the left.

         But when he left,  I turned around and ran as fast as I could to Jasmine's room.

        *Knock *
        *Knock*
        *Knock *

        I knocked on the door until someone opened it.

        "What do you want? ", Rose asked.

        "I need to tell Jasmine something really important. ", I said with a worried voice.