Ch. 27 Taken

Jasmine POV
          When we were pushed into the car, I saw 2 boys.

           I couldn't point out who they were because I saw them for a second and I was blindfolded.

            Me and Rose were screaming, but no one could hear us. After a while,  me and Rose gave up and stopped screaming for help because it was useless.

             Then we heard the car door open, and I was pulled out if the car and I was forced to walk.

              I assume we went in a building because I heard a door open.  Then I was placed on a chair, and someone tied my hands together behind my back and tied my feet to the chair.

              Then I started screaming, hoping someone would hear until I heard a voice.

              "It's no use to scream, so just shut up. ", someone said.

                Then I was wondering if Rose is here.

               "Rose!!!! Are you here?!? "  I screamed.

              "She is not in here, so stop screaming or I'll tape it shut!!!!", the mysterious voice said.

               "What did you do to her? ", I said in a normal voice.

               "That is none of your concern,  you should be more worried about yourself and not your friend. ", the voice said.

                 "And didn't I tell you not to talk,  I'm gonna tape your mouth shut for a little. ", The person said.

                 "You told me to stop screaming, you never said I couldn't talk. ", I said in a normal voice again.

                  "Your smart mouth is gonna get you in trouble someday.", The person said and then I heard something rip.

                  I think it was the tape,  then all of a sudden I felt some tape on my mouth and I could talk.

                        Rose POV
                When we were pushed in the car I was blindfolded,  and I started screaming. Then after a while I stopped and I was forced out of the car.

                  Then I heard a door open and I heard another one open and close.

                 Then I was place on a chair. And my hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied to the chair.

                 I started screaming, until my blindfold was taken off.

                Then I saw.........

                SunHee!?!?!?

                "What do you want?!?! ", I asked.

               "I want you to answer my questions.", She said.

              "I'm not gonna answer any of your stupid questions,  I've had enough of you!!!! ", I said.

               "You won't, huh?"She said.

               "We will see about that. ", she said then did a wicked laugh.

                    YoungJae POV
             "Did they take Jasmine and Rose?!?! ",I said very mad.

            "We couldn't stop them!!!!! ", Jungkook said angrily.

             "V call or text Madilyn. YoungJae call or text the rest of your group. And I'll call or text the rest of my group, tell them to meet in my hotel room. ", He said.

             "Yes sir", me and V said at the same time.

            Then I  texted my group.
        Best Absolute Perfect Group:

       Me: Guys come to Jungkook room NOW!!!!

      Daehyun: Why? Did something happen?

       Maknae Zelo: Ok, I'll meet you there.

      Leader YoungGuk: I'll be there in 5.

      Himchan: On my way.

      Jungup: I'm coming,  be there in a few.
       "I texted Madilyn,  she said she's coming.", V said.

       "I texted my group,  they said they are coming too. ", I said.

      "Same", Jungkook said,tgen we started to run to his room.

                   Jungkook POV
      When we got there,  we waited for everyone,  then I let everyone in.

       "What's going on?!? ", they all said.

      "Anthony took Jasmine and Rose", I said.

      "WHAAATTTT?!?!?!?!", everyone said.

     "We need to call the police then", Jin said and pulled out his phone.

     "Nooooo!!!!! ", I said. And took Jins phone.

    "Why?!?!? "  Jin said.

   "It will be all over the internet,  are you crazy?!?! ", I said.

   "Then what are we supposed to do? ", Jin asked.

   "Rose and Jasmine both had their cell phones with them, and I know someone that can track them. ", I said.

    "Well then,  what are you waiting for,  go and ask that person. ", Jin said.

    Then I left and dialed the persons number and called them.

                       Rose POV
          "Yah,  where's Jasmine!!!! ", I asked.

          "That is not your concern,  so just answer my questions!!!!", she said.

          "Noooooo!!!!!,  you can't make me!!!!! ", I said.

          "I thought you would say that so..... ", she said.  And then she pulled out a tazor.

         "We are gonna do this the hard way. ", she said.

          "So answer my questions or I'm gonna taze you with this", she said then did that wicked laugh again.

                     Jasmine POV

           "I'm sure Jungkook is gonna come here,  and when he does..... ", The voice said.

            "You better not do anything because I have high security here,  and when he comes I'm gonna capture him and his friends. ", the voice said.

           Then I realized who the voice belonged to,  it was.......

            ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter, plz vote and comment. 😁
Have a great day.
Bye 👋