Ch.9 The Good And Bad Day

So after that Rap Monster came in and Jungkook wanted me to show Rap Monster my dancing and singing.
    So I danced and sang, and then Rap Monster told Jungkook and Jimin to come where he was.
     They whispered for a whole but then they finally stopped and my brother had a big smile on his face and I was so confused.
        Then Rap Monster said,"Rose, would you like to join our group and become a member of BTS."
        I was so shocked, but then I thought for a minute.
       "Umm...... Sure!!!"I said and they all out a big smile on their faces and I thought Jungkooks mouth was going to come off breviary it was even bigger than before.
       After that happened I saw Jimins binder and when I looked at it without even picking it up I saw a picture of some guys that looked like and band, that said one direction.
        I was so confused that​I thought it ment that I had to walk in one direction from now on. As I was walking twords it in one direction because I was that stupid Jimin popped right out of the room and scared me.
        So I punched him and then asked what one direction ment and he told me it was a british band and I didn't tell him that I don't know and walked in one direction this whole time because he would tease me about it and get on my nerves.
        So I just left to walk home, while Jungkook was with the BTS members.
As I was walking home I saw the girl that threatened me to not talk to Daehyun cone walking twords me so I just ignored it until....
    "Hey stop!!!!!", the girl said.
Do I just stopped and turned around.
"What do you want???!!!!",I said annoyed.
   "Looky here I have your diary. Hahahaha!!!", she said and I was so confused how she got it.
   "Where did you get that??!!!!!",I yelled really mad.
    "At your school, I used to go there but you never knew me."she said.
    "Give that back!!!!!",I yelled.
     "Only if you ignore Daehyun!!!!!", she said.
      "Find just give me back my diary!!!!",I screamed.
        "NOOO!!!!!!, YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY OR I'M GOING TO SHOW THIS TO THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!", She yelled.
        Then I realized she was blackmailing me.
       "What do you want me to do?", I said sad.
       "Don't talk, look, or send notes to Daehyun!!!"she said serious.
       "Okay, okay, in going and you have to give me back my diary of I ignore him for a week!!!!!!"I said so mad.
         "Deal!!"she said agreeing. So after that I was walking home again and noticed I had a new neighbor.
        So I went over and saw someone and said hi.
       "H-Hi", she said shyly.
    "My name is Grace."
     "Hi, I'm Rose.",I said nicely
    "Well I guess I will see you at school because I just got a uniform like that, bye."she said.
    "Bye",I said waving.