The cruel game of destiny

The night before 13 years exile

I vow revenge! angraj Karna will be killed for sure!  the voice of Savyasachi echoed in the chamber .

Subhadra was seeing all this with tears tomorrow her husband will leave her . The very thought seemed to tore her soul apart .

He left for his chamber as the other Pandavas and Draupadi too retired to their rooms for resting before the huge period of exile

He left for his chamber as the other Pandavas and Draupadi too retired to their rooms for resting before the huge period of exile . 

It was then Subhadra took  deep breath trying to keep her mind stable . I have to tell this to him she mumbles keeping her hand over her stomach .

~

Arya I have to tell you something she says taking a seat beside Arjuna . Not now Subhadra . I already have much things going on in my mind  he answers facing the other side .

But...

Will you please stop! I have no time for your silly talks! Arjuna growled making subhadra shiver . She takes a deep breath thinking 'no I have to tell him' . Arya but atleast listen once.. she could ' nt continue as he pushed her against the wall in anger .

Ah! Subhadra let out a small whimper .

How many times should I ask you to shut up! he yelled stomping his feet leaving the place with  rage . 

A cry betrayed Subhadra ' s lips

A cry betrayed Subhadra ' s lips . Her pain increased cause the two more lives present  in her womb . She encircled her arms around her stomach Sorry child I could ' nt tell your father about you

A little pair of eyes saw all this who had tears . Why pitashree?  Abhimanyu whispered , his eyes tearing up at the condition of his mother .

 ~