"What!"

Update after long time ! ...

Target - 50 + comments

maa ! Abhimanyu spoke out shocked seeing his mother as he saved her from falling .

Abhi !..my child ! You are fine na ? Subhadra questioned with tears taking birth in her eyes.

Nothing can harm me when I have world's best mother .. he smiled as Subhadra embraced her eldest son .

By the way may I know the reason behind your sudden arrival ? Her son's words made Subhadra frown as she glared at her boy .

The right of asking questions is now mine abhi ! Firstly , you left without telling me and you didn't even cared to tell me when parvan ' s life was at risk ! Don't you love this mother of yours even a bit Abhimanyu ? When did my child grew up so much that he started hiding things from his maa ?
with moist eyes she looked away hiding that sadness of those dark brown orbs Subhadra was angry hurt sad and what not .

After Arjuna her children were the only reason of her life and now the thought that even they don't care  for her just shattered Yadavi .

Maa ! Their is nothing like that ...you are just thinking too much making her face himself abhimanyu wiped off his mother's tears .

Their is something , manyu ... Tell me , tell me if I am not a good mother ... If my affection and love was not enough for you ... If I failed as a mother ? Tell me , son ! Questioning her son anxiously Subhadra was running at lack of breath .

Calm down ... Calm dow maa .. you never failed as a mother ... You are the best ! wrapping his arms around Subhadra , Abhimanyu caressed her hair trying to soothe her .

I am afraid of loosing you all three , my child ...  I can't loose you all like I lost ..... aryaputr !

At this anger flushed on Abhimanyu ' s face that man doesn't deserves you maa ! ... He thought broking the hug .

By the way did you told Arya , jiji and brothers about your reality ? Subhadra asked her son who looked away not meeting her eyes. 

No ... And I don't even want to ! Abhimanyu ' s answer shocked Subhadra to the core . Yes , she knew that he hated Arjuna but was this up to this extent that he didn't even cared to tell him About his reality even in such a critical situation .

Subhadra - Means ... Arya Arjuna doesn't know your reality ? And you didn't even thought it necessary to tell him ! ... Abhi !

Abhimanyu - Why shall I maa ? Do you think that he will care even a bit about me and Parvan ! ...

Yes I do cause he is both of yours father my child and brothers and jiji they are our family, Abhimanyu ! .. Subhadra put forward her reasons and this time not only abhimanyu but someone else heard them as well .

What ! A voice exclaimed echoing in forest as the mother son duo stood rooted to their places seeing the person .