Situations running out of control

Update after centuries ! But I promise I will be regular now .....

And yup don't forget to shower your love  and special thanks to my friends who are still with me dwarkaratna Tri_938 aditi902 ParthJaya @Chauredh_sangini  Disha352 and many more

Hastinapura

   Jiji Lakshmanaa ! Bhargavi whispered to herself seeing the young female figure standing in front of her .

On the other hand Raghav with a jerk left Bhargavi ' s hand who just ran wrapping her arms around the eldest princess of Hastinapura

On the other hand Raghav with a jerk left Bhargavi ' s hand who just ran wrapping her arms around the eldest princess of Hastinapura .

Are you fine my dear ? Lakshamanaa questioned slightly caressing her little sister ' s back trying to sooth her. 

Panicking at the situation Raghav lied saying Actually Princess Bhargavi is just missing Yadavkumari and as Prince Abhimanyu and Ruchiparvan are also not present here so she is feeling a bit lonely

At this Lakshmanaa finally sighed in relief knowing that it was not anything serious.  Broking the hug she wiped off Bhargavi ' s tears

Why is my sister feeling lonely when her jiji Lakshmanaa is here , what happened if kaki , Bhrata Abhimanyu and Ruchiparvan are not present this sister of yours is still their for you my darling at her words the daughter of Subhadra let out a small smile but fear was still prominent in those dark brown orbs of Bhargavi which somehow went unnoticed by Laksmanaa .

Come now ; you will stay with me until bua returns grabbing Bhargavi ' s hand Lakshmanaa walked towards her chamber .

You escaped today Bhargavi but till when ....till where will you run very soon I will make you mine ... Watching her leave Raghav spoke to himself a smirk appearing his face as he gawked at Bhargavi ' s fading image .

~

Panchal

Parvan... Subhadra mumbled to herself as her shivering hands gripped her son's locket ,  worry .....scared ....frightened all these words were less to describe her current situation .

Yadavkumari !! Shikhandini called Subhadra for the tenth time shaking her shoulders . Finally Subhadra managed to look up at the Princess and king of Kampilya who looked at her concerned and confused .

Shikhandini - Is there anything wrong ??

Drupad - Do you know whose locket is this ??

Both of them kept showering their questions but the princess of Yadavas was lost in her own dilema No ! This can't happen ! ... My sons met their father like this ! And parvan he ...he is injured .. Why God ?! Why everytime my family suffers ! Why God ! .... No .. ! Now I have to tell Arya what the truth is ... Subhadra concluded wiping off her tears .

Subhadra - My apologies to both of you but I have to leave for meeting Pandavas right now ...! 

Princess ... ! You are fine na ? I mean if their is anything you can share with us ..we will try to help you .. Shikhandini spoke making Durpada nod in agreement .

That's really sweet of you princess Shikhandini but in this matter only I can help myself .. Pranam ! Biding them fairwell Subhadra left the place in haste leaving the father daughter duo with nothing but a bunch of questions roaming inside their head .

~
I am coming , Arya ..to tell you... the truth !  Stepping in her palqui Yadavi said the words closing her eyes as it started moving she closed her eyes letting a few more tears to escape .