"I miss you maa"

Target - 230 + comments

Hastinapura (forest)

Abhimanyu ' s eyes were filled with tears . Seeing his brother suffer just made him shattered . The son of Subhadra had no one to his side who could console him who could just wipe away his tears and say ' everything will be fine ! ' expect a few strangers who were just helping for the sake of humanity .

I miss you maa Raudradhari whispered looking up at the sky wondering the sweet caring face of the lady who was always by his side in all the difficult phases of his life .

The 15 year old still remembers how his mother Subhadra used to stay awake the entire night whenever any of the three kids used to fall sick

The 15 year old still remembers how his mother Subhadra used to stay awake the entire night whenever any of the three kids used to fall sick.  The way she used to feed them with her own hands . Her warm motherly embrace when he used to cry for things but today when she is not present he just felt nothing but lonely .

Abhimanyu ' s pov

Every child is born with two parents but what's sad in my case is only one of them is making sacrifices and that's  my mother . She always suffered for the three of us but still never complained . I wished if father ...oh wait ...Prince Arjuna would've done the same but alas ! He has no time for us .... Wait ..what the hell am I even thinking ...God knows , how maa agreed to marry him

~
How can you be so selfless maa ? He questioned himself a few more tears slipping down his eyes .

Anything wrong, child ? Arjuna questioned as he found Abhimanyu silently sitting alone with his head hung low .

N..othi..ng uncle ..he managed to speak faking a smile but Sabyasachi didn't failed in recognising the pain behind it .

You know my best friend says sharing your pain with someone reduces it maybe you too can reduce your pain by sharing with me ... the third Pandava spoke taking a seat beside his unknown son .

Well , you sound like my mother .. Abhimanyu said ; his lips curving in a smile thinking of his mother .

Arjuna - So if I am not wrong then ...you were missing your mother , right ?

Abhimanyu -Huh ! Are you any mind reader ? To be honest ...yes I was really missing her

Letting out a small chuckle Arjuna asked back Ok ! Then may I know who is your mother ?