A strange personality

Finally an update ! Dekha I update so frequently XD ! 

Spamming is must ! 

Aim - 250 + comments

Shubha ! the mother of five mighty warriors called her niece as she entered the huge royal chamber of Hastinapura ' s palace . 

Yes bua Princess of Dwarka answered with a small smile that lingered her petal lips when she got up accompanied by Lakshmanaa who came to her Kaki for a small chit chat . 

Their is a letter from Panchala Kunti began sitting down on the couch a few lines of worry forming her forehead 

Is it something serious ? Subhadra questioned observing her mother in law ' s expressions that somewhat scared her about the upcoming events

Upandavas... she  mumbled followed by a depressed sigh escaping her lips . 

Worry ran down Subhadra  ' s body as she remembered her beloved and caring little ones What happened to them , everything is fine in Kampilya na ? blurting out her tension Ruchi looked up at Rajmata waiting for an answer . 

Read this...... you ' ll understand everything Subhadra ' s gaze fell over the letter that kunti forwarded  , her heart throbbed wildly causing an uneasiness as she composing herself took it . 

Yadavi ' s eyes grew tearful capturing the each word wrote  I can wonder how they must be feeling 

 Jiji !  Today your bhadra promises you .. Upandavas will never feel the lack of your presence till the time their choti maa is alive , Remembering her promise to Draupadi Subhadra sighed .

I am a failure , bua

I am a failure , bua ....who could neither be a desired wife nor a mother and now I even failed as a sister ! a sob betrayed her lips 

Putri ! Pritha embraced her with a motherly affection that somewhat soothed the innocent soul 

No mata , I wont back off from my responsibilities I shall fulfill them with determination engulfed in her tone Vrishni wiped her tears . 

But how will you , Shubha ? a confused as well as afraid Kunti voiced out tensed . 

I am leaving for Kampilya now ! Subhadra ' s  determined tone rang in the entire chamber , keeping the scroll aside she leaned towards her dressing area fidgeting with her stuffs , she packed them

I am leaving for Kampilya now ! Subhadra ' s  determined tone rang in the entire chamber , keeping the scroll aside she leaned towards her dressing area fidgeting with her stuffs , she packed them . 

Hey ! where are you lost ? questioning innocently Bhargavi snapped her fingers making the person infront of her to come out his trance . 

Such a breathtaking beauty she is ! Huh ! 

May I know who you are ? his eyes travelled down at the each and every feature of her perfectly shaped figure

May I know who you are ? his eyes travelled down at the each and every feature of her perfectly shaped figure . 

Feeling a little bit uneasy Bhargavi moved back answering  Yadavi Nandini Bhargavi ... 

Indeed the daughter of that beautiful nymph ! 

So you are Princess Subhadra ' s daughter ? 

Mouthing a little 'yes' to the person Bhargavi finally composed herself to leave , her footsteps glued as she heard him giving an introduction ; fidgeting  nervously with her dupatta she finally turns back . 

By the way I am King Raghav ,  Your uncle Dushasan 's friend ! even though the sweet soul standing infront of Raghav just wanted to run away but still for the sake of belonging to a  royal family she passed a pleasent smile . 

Few minutes passed away in silence as Raghav kept gawking at her while caressing his beard , Bhargavi took a deep breath trying to calm herself down . I have some work . So , I am leaving a few words slipped down her tongue as her glued feet moved away only to be pulled back .

Huh ! why so early to leave . Wont you give me any company  girl ?!