The departure

my longest chapter ever till now ! the target still wasnt complete but still I am updating and I want to ask why are the votes decreasing ? aren ' t you all liking if not then I also dont have any interest to continue further ! PS : sorry if I was rude

let me clear the ages of characters in my story . So that it will be easy for you all to assume

Subhadra - 31

Abhimanyu - 15

Ruchiparvan and Bhargavi - 12

And their are still 4 years left for Pandavas exile to end

Maa ! abhimanyu gasped shocked . Ruchiparvan ' s eyes widened while Bhargavi ' s hand flew to her mouth as the twins shared a look before averting their gaze to their mother .

What were you saying abhimanyu ! Subhadra growled at the top of her lungs .

Bhadra calm down

Bhadra calm down . He is just a child now Kunti spoke defending her grandson

Bua , till now I kept on ignoring things for the same reason but today he has just crossed the line of limits ! Being a mother my responsibility is not only to teach him love but also to make him learn of how to respect elders ; and the person about whom he was blabbering is his father ! she said in one go with completely crimson red face .

Father ! really ? abhimanyu 's eyes gawked at the Yadava princess .

The one who did not even cared to listen to his wife , who did ' nt bother to leave us alone inbetween our enemies . At that time I was really small to think about these stuffs but today when I do , I feel shame in addressing him as my father ! he yelled in a chocked voice leaving the place wiping away all the tears that welled up in his eyes .

Abhi.... Subhadra was about to call him when kunti cuts her saying He needs sometimes alone

~

Bursting in his chamber Abhimanyu sat on the bed with a thud . It was not that he was angry but upset when he received a message from a pigeon , it was from Krishna . He read it and then immediately packed his stuffs .

jyeshth Ruchiparvan and Bhargavi called out concerned entering inside .

you both ! he exclaimed giving them a faint smile .

Both the twins got confused seeing their brother ' s packed stuffs . Where are you going ?questioned bhargavi .

 Where are you going ?questioned bhargavi

To gain knowledge . I dont want to be a prince who is known by his clan or father ' s name , I want to be a true warrior and for that I have to leave all these luxuries abhimanyu answered emphasizing the word 'have'

Then I am also coming with you ! Ruchiparvan said earning a NO from him

Please bhrata please please ! he whined showing puppy eyes finally tired of his tantrums abhimanyu agrees .

If you both will go then what will I do here alone ? I am also coming Bhargavi pleaded but this time abhimanyu said a strict no !

Bhargu think about mother any one of us has to stay with her as we don ' t know which danger can come next and we promise that we will return before Pandavas ' exile and incognito is over he says proceeding towards the window .

Bhargavi nodes unwillingly . Wont you meet maa before leaving ? she questioned

No was the answer from their side .

Is it because she scolded you ?

Not at all ! She is my mother if she wants she can take my life ! my entire life revolves around her ! Abhimanyu spoke out of frustration

Not only yours but all of ours life revolves around maa , bhrata ; Ruchiparvan replied earning a nod from his twin

But Then what is the problem in telling her ? Bhargavi asked narrowing her eyebrows

Bhargu , do you think maa would let me or parvan go if she comes to know ? at this the youngest daughter of Subhadra shook her head .

That is the thing and dont worry give this to her . She will understand everything he passed her a folded note earning a curious look from both of his siblings .

None of your business abhimanyu twirled his eyes saying .

Will see you soon sister , both the brothers finally manages to speak as Bhargavi 's eyes turned moist . She was never seperated from them since her birth and today all of a sudden it became really hard for her to bid them . She embraced them sobbing to which the brother duo let out a small chuckle seeing the childish behavior of their sister .

Hey ! dont you worry we will come back soon for irritating you ! both of them said wiping her tears with a smile

Promise ? Bhargavi asked forwarding her hand .

Promise ! they replied in union as after sharing a last hug both of them turned to leave .

Take care of mother , she needs you was the last word abhimanyu told before leaving .

~

Shakuni who was watching them leave let out a smirk . Now your real hurdles begins Yadavkanya !