"Aren ' t we his responsibility?"

Another update ! and yes I planned to give weekly updates lekin bhai tumlog kuch bhi karva sakte ho !   can I expect a few shout outs ? cause I somehow convinced my lazy fingers to type So here we go ! 

Target - 180 + comments 

   Leap 

why he left us maa ? a three year old Bhargavi glanced at Subhadra with her little innocent orbs dripped in the ocean of curiosity . 

You know princess , elders have a lots of responsibilities to fulfill . He too had , so it was necessary for him to leave Subhadra answered wiping away a few tears that gathered at the corner of her eyes . 

Then aren ' t we his responsibility , brother ? Ruchiparvan questioned Abhimanyu who held Bhargavi in his arms . 

According to me he does ' nt matters that we exist he whispered earning a glare from the large lotus shaped eyes of his mother . 

By the way did ' nt you all went to practice today Subhadra diverted the topic asking . 

Did you forgot ? the trio gawked at her as Ruchiparvan slapped his forehead while Bhargavi and Abhimanyu passed her a jaw drop look . 

Today Pitashree Karna is coming to take us to Hastinapura ! they exclaimed together making Subhadra ' s eardrums turn numb due to their shout but a part of her knew the reason behind their excitement . 

Come let us wait for him at the gate ! Abhimanyu got up accompanied by his siblings . 

Yup he must be reaching here anytime soon ! an excited Bhargavi rushed out of the door in excitement 

Bhargu wait ! we are coming as well ! the duo of brothers too went out leaving Subhadra who was engrossed in deep thinking . 

The children had a huge affection for Karna and all the royals of Hastinapura expect Shakuni Duryodhana and Dushasan . She tried her level best to keep them away from those evil gazes . 

In all these years Abhimanyu always avoided to talk on any topic or thing that was related to Arjuna . All the letters she sent him went in vain the letters that would come were just related to how she should make Abhimanyu more fierce as a warrior . 

He never cared to ask how are they that was one of the reason for Abhimanyu to be ignorant towards his own father . 

Things were totally opposite in the case of her younger children . They were always curious to know more and more about their father but Abhimanyu always worked as a waterfall on their fire of their interest . Instead of brother he was more like a father to them . 

Maa ! maa ! come we have to leave ! the trio called breaking her chain of thoughts as she with a sigh left the chamber . 

Hastinapura 

friend karna has went to take them . they must be reaching here in a few hours Duryodana spoke receiving a wicked smile from his uncle . 

Let them , I am eagerly waiting for those kids to arrive Shakuni replied as his lips curved in an evil smirk rolling the dice in his hands