A shocker

A long chapter ahead . The comment aim is not completed still I am updating please I request everyone to atleast do a single comment as it encourages me a lot .

"Arya .." Panchali called out her third husband as tore away his gaze from his aim and looked at her .

"I know now you also must be considering me wrong like others right ?" He asked smirking to himself .

Panchali took a deep breath trying to pick the best word to explain Arjuna and decided to speak "Look I don't know what the entire situation is .. but you know sometimes what we see is not the reality eyes too get betrayed Arya.."

"So do you feel that all I saw by my own eyes was just an illusion ..?" He asked back curiosity running down his veins

"You never know....I don't know why your behaviour towards Shubhi has changed but atleast once try to think that is it you who did a mistake first? In relationship it's never the mistake of only one person both of you have your own perspectives for you leaving your kids was difficult and for her raising them alone was task .." she completed making Arjuna lost in deep thoughts as he sat down recalling all the past incidents .

Who says past doesn't leaves an impact on our present..

Is it all because of me ? His inner voice questioned him as he went deep in his own trance.

Maybe things were about to change!

~
7days later

Matsya

It's been 3 days since Pandavas and Draupadi began their incognito all of them masked themselves quite well and were now staying in Matsya as helpers .

It was just another day Yudhishthira was as usual playing Chausaur with the king Draupadi making the queen's hair while Arjuna teaching dance to the princess of Matsya who was unknowingly getting attracted towards the boy she met a couple of days ago .

Bheema gracefully adjusted himself in the kitchen chores while the twins binded well with the animals . Currently the six of them were present in Virata ' s chamber as he called them to discuss something when a messanger interrupted

Your highnes , their is a letter from Hastinapura.." a messanger bowed infront of King Virata as he signalled him to read .

The Pandavas got curious listening Hastinapura ' s name afterall how can they forget the place where they faced the worst humiliation .

My greetings to the King of Matsya I Dhritrashtra the king of Hastinapura invites you to my Grand daughter Princess Bhargavi ' s wedding on the behalf of my entire family. The wedding shall take place after a month we all will be very great full if you give us the honour of doing your hospitality

The messanger finished reading and the land beneath Arjuna ' s foot slipped as he heard Bhargavi! His daughter! He knew that he had two more kids and already met Ruchiparvan but that another kid was a daughter ..

he always wished for a daughter who would call him pitashree whom he would pamper the most ..and today when he discovered the truth it was already very late . She is getting married!

Wont he get the honour of doing her Kanyadan!

Isn't he lucky enough to spoil her by pampering her the most ..

He knew destiny was cruel but this much! Its just enough..

He left the place not able to hold back the storm going on inside him .

Draupadi and other Pandvas too were taken aback .. weren't they lucky enough to see their little princess' wedding?

~
Dwarka

"You love troubling them.. don't you?" Satyabhamma questioned her dear lord who as usual passed her a grin in response .

"Oh Bhama .. I never trouble anyone its just I am too innocent that you guys put all the blame on me" the lord of universe spoke up with the charming mischievous glint in his eyes making Satyabhama huff in annoyance .

"You and your tactics ..no one can ever understand.." she stated shaking her head at the never changing behaviour of her dear husband .

"My tactics may not change but something that will change is the situation , that too very soon .." Krishna said this time a mysterious glint dancing in his eyes .

"What do you mean , Swami?" Unable to keep her curiosity at bay Satyabhama asked .

"Keep patience , bhame..time shall answer all the questions in a correct way.." he declares looking forward with a serene face.

~

Hastinapura

"You called me , Gandharaj?" Subhadra speaks up entering the huge royal chamber curious of why the king of Gandhara suddenly decide to call her out

"You act quite well..Yadav Princess" Shakuni replied throwing a glance at the woman standing infront of him making her frown .

"Come straight to the point ..I have many more works other than listening your nonsense .." she scowled folding her arms across her chest .

"Okay

"Okay .. so may I know what your dear brother has planned? That you sre standing here so confidently and letting your daughter peacefully get married to a king you know is ruthless that too without any objection..I dont think you are so nice!" He mocked rolling the dice in his hands as the Yadava princess smirked in response .

"Come on , Gandhara naresh what else can I do?" Faking innocence Subhadra made a pity face changing her expressions into a sad one .

"Oh! So the sister of Vasudeva is back again with her witty plannings , I see ! Dont worry this time I promise to make all of yours life a living hell.." he growled throwing away the dice on the game board his wicked look never leaving his face .

"Is that so ?.." raising an eyebrow Yadavi looked at the older man and then went near the game board . "Fine then ..you be the problems and I ' ll be the solution.." Subhadra stated picking up the dice rolling it in the same way and then throwing on the board .

"I shall take your leave now .." joining her hands the lady passed Shakuni a fake smile plastered over her face .

"And yes.. plan well..! Who knows next time maybe you yourself will face the consequences of your own plot" She shouted before leaving the chamber and the king of Gandhar whose blood was boiling up in rage .

"You 'll pay for it , Krishna ' s sister.. you will pay for it ..!"

~