The locket

Kampilya

The five sons of Pandavas sat in their chamber gazing at the portrait of their parents who left them years ago . Still they feel the emptiness of their presence which no one could fill . Draupadeyas still remember their days in Indraprastha the happy days ! When all the brothers together would play , eat , sleep and what not but now everything seems to be so changed . Their endless talks transformed into silence their smile was replaced by an emotionless face . Everything .... everything changed .

Entering the scene Yadava Princess found her sons . The same upandavas she used to feed with her hands have grown up today ! But something was missing . Yes , it was the spark of their eyes which was now replaced by nothing but dullness .

Putron ... Her voice bare above a whisper as she spoke but still clear enough for her sons to hear .

Shubhi maa ! their lips parted with a gasp of shock as the children looked up finding the sister of Krishna standing a smile playing her lips while a few tears taking birth in eyes .

Stretching her arms Yadavi invited them for an embrace as the grandsons of Drupada ran to her together involving Subhadra in the tightest hug ever possible

Stretching her arms Yadavi invited them for an embrace as the grandsons of Drupada ran to her together involving Subhadra in the tightest hug ever possible .

After a few minutes finally breaking the hug she kept her palms over Prativindhya and Shrutkarm ' s cheek while shrutsena along with shatanika adjusted their heads in her lap

After a few minutes finally breaking the hug she kept her palms over Prativindhya and Shrutkarm ' s cheek while shrutsena along with shatanika adjusted their heads in her lap .

My children missed me ? Subhadra questioned ruffling sutsoma ' s hair

My children missed me ? Subhadra questioned ruffling sutsoma ' s hair .

A lot maa they answered in union .

Kokila the wife of Drupada saw this from a distance as a satisfied smile played her lips Krishnaa was righ the princess of Yadavas didn't failed in making  upandavas come out of their trance. 

Pranam Mahrani acknowledging kokila ' s presence Subhadra got up greeting the queen of Kampilya

Pranam Mahrani acknowledging kokila ' s presence Subhadra got up greeting the queen of Kampilya .

I must say Yadavkanya you have some magic in yourself she praised recieving a little grin from Vrishni who just shook her head .

As we say beauty is in the eyes of beholder the same goes here Mahrani , it's not me who has magic its the way you are seeing me

Kokila was entirely amazed by her answer indeed she is Dwarkadhish' s sister she thought gazing at the princess .

~ What is the new news about Pandavas ? Dhrishtadyumna questioned the messanger

~
What is the new news about Pandavas ? Dhrishtadyumna questioned the messanger .

Your highness their is a boy in their hut who is really in a bad state by seeing his condition it seemed as if he is swinging inbetween life and death ! Perplexed by his statement Drupada got up accompanied by his son and Shinkhandini whose faces had the same tension.

Shikhandini -   Any idea of who is the boy ?

Messanger -  Pardon me princess but it is not even known by Pandavas the only thing that I found their was this locket .

Handing the locket to Drupada the  messenger took his leave .

It has the sign of Yadava clan Drupada spoke on observing it closely .

Maybe Yadavkumari can tell us something about this ... Dhrishtadyumna said earning a small nod from his sister and father .

Shikhandini - Maid , go and call Vasudeva Nandini say that we have asked for her presence .

~