New trouble on the way?

Why are the responses getting so low ! Should I discontinue the story?

Hastinapura

Walking through the long corridors Bhargavi finally reached infront of the guest room where she knew Chauredh recided. She pushed the huge door opening it as her eyes got a glance of the huge royal chamber . She walked in fastly as her orbs roamed to search him

"Seems like someone is too eager to meet me .." Bhargavi huffed in annoyance hearing the voice she knew very well who it was .

"Can you stop your nonsense for a while and be a little serious..?" She asked him folding her arms over her chest .

"Oh Come on ..! I am not some boring person who would sit and talk like oldies.." Charuedh spoke in his usual tone filled with amusement .

"Wow! I wonder if you are really uncle Krishna ' s son or did he adopted you?" Bhargavi mocked sarcastically making him laugh at her words .

"Well..in that case you can ask him when he comes as I don't know anything about it .." speaking so Chauredh sat down swirling his flute in his hands .

"Come to point.. why are you here?!" Bhargavi asked her eyebrows knitted together as a frown married her face.

"To attend your wedding...Simple!" He answered casually which didn't failed to make the princess exasperated.

"Fine..! Then attend it and leave!" she growled stomping her foot leaving the place with disappointment as Chaurdeh smiled a little at her fading image .

"Don't worry..my love .. I will definitely get you out of this trouble.." he promised to himself and brought the flute closer to his lips playing a melodious tune .

~

Matsya..

"Princess.. you have been called.." a maid said to the princess of Matsya who was busy looking at the beautiful view of forest from her balcony .

"Princess..!" the maid called her again this time a little louder making her come out of her trance .

"Tell maa and pitashree that I will be there shortly.." she said turning back a beautiful glow adorning her features .

"You are so careless , Uttara!" Sudeshna scolded her daughter as she looked down fidgeting with her dupatta .

"Why did you went to the forest alone?..do you even know how dangerous it could be!" she growled making Uttara mutter a 'sorry!'.

"I won't repeat this again ma ..promise.." she said finally glancing up .

"Calm down , Sudeshna..it's ok! She won't do this from next time .." Virata voiced defending his daughter as she nodded her head positively and finally the queen of Matsya agreed with the father daughter as Uttara walked out after sometime the thoughts of that strange guy engulfed her .

"Who was he?" She asked herself throwing a glance at the forest where she went a few hours ago .

"Maybe some forester.." trying to shrug it off Uttara left for her chamber but little did she knew that her connection was now fixed with the strange personality she met .

~

"What happened , Madhav?..why did you called all of us here at a sudden?" Arjuna asked his friend as he stood accompanied by his all family members except Subhadra who was not present at the moment .

"Parth, I didn't only cam here to meet you all but also to take my dear nephews and sister back to their home .." Krishna said with seriousness .

"As you know that only in a few days all of yours agyatvas shall start ..so I have to take them with me .." he stated making Ruchiparvan a bit disappointed as he couldn't spend some more time with his family while Abhimanyu had a thank God look over his face as he will be finally leaving. 

"And I have already asked Satyaki and Shwetansh to come .. for picking us up.." Arjuna felt a sudden anger rushing down his veins  as Krishna mentioned Shwetansh still he decided to mask his expressions with a poker face but however it didn't went unnoticed by his best friend .

"Get ready my children we shall be leaving soon.."Ruchiparvan and Abhimanyu nodded at their uncle's words when Draupadi interrupted in between .

"Where is Shubhi?" she questioned not finding her sister anywhere around as the other Pandavas too went curious not seeing a trance of Subhadra .

Just then a scream echoed in their ears and the voice seemed familiar . "Maa!" the boys exclaimed identifying their mother's voice .

~