Going Away

Thanks a lot to all my friends who completed the target and now your reward is here !

Target - 50 + comments

Hastinapura

Duryodhana ! ..duryodhana ! ... Where are you !? the king of Gandhar entered his nephew ' s chamber in a haste as he called out the eldest kaurava .

Mamashree ? Pranipat ! looking up at Shakuni Duryodhana passed a look of confusion to his uncle as he greeted joining his hands .

Shakuni - Keep your greetings at bay and tell me what have you done with Subhadra ?

Subhadra ?? Why shall I do anything with that coward ' s sister ? questioning back Duryodhana settled down pouring drink in a glass for himself

Huh ? Confusion ran down Shakuni ' s mind hearing his sister's son . If it's not Duryodhana then where could have Subhadra actually gone ? he asked himself his hands caressing his beard .

~

Manyu ! How can you say this ? We have to tell them both of yours reality ! exclaimed the princess of Dwarka scolding her eldest son .

As if Prince Arjuna cares for us .. I know very well maa that he won't even care ..! For him I am just a weapon who can be used in the war between Pandavas and Kauravas .. looking away Abhimanyu voiced out his point of view .

When did you turned so selfish , my boy ..! That you are refusing to help your own father ! And tell me what is wrong even if he considers you as his weapon .. keep in mind Manyu that weapons are the strength of a warrior and if your father considers you a weapon that means .. You are his strength !  Speaking in a breath Subhadra tried explaining her son .

Don't you try to hide his mistakes maa .. I still remember how how .. he behaved with you when you tried telling him that ...you .. are pregnant.. Do  you think that I don't  crave for a father's love ? But .. did he ever tried to love me ? Yelling out his words the young boy was on the verge of breaking down .

Tell me maa ! In all these years he didn't wrote to me even once ! I still remember being a child everyday I used to see my friends playing and laughing with their father and at that time I also used to notice not only my but Bhargavi and Parvan ' s sadness as well .. You know maa after he left na " loneliness became a part of me ! "   Yadavi ' s tears hastened to her cheeks she looked down trying her best to control herself . She never knew her eldest was so lonely .

And now when I have learnt to live without that person and I don't want him to be back in our lives

And now when I have learnt to live without that person and I don't want him to be back in our lives .. and this will be better for all of us ! .. finishing to speak his inner turminal Abhimanyu held both of his brother and mother ' s hands .

It will be good if we leave .. he started walking away from the hut of Pandavas and this time neither Subhadra nor Ruchiparvan had any words to stop him . The duo just lets Abhimanyu to take them wherever he wanted to cause the ray of hope that they had has been vanished

The spark of Subhadra ' s eyes was gone but this time she didn't cried because tears were really less to describe the pain that was killing her from inside . All she did was to just become silent like a statue of wax who was lifeless .

Unknowingly her husband's gifted ring slipped out her fingers

Unknowingly her husband's gifted ring slipped out her fingers .. Subhadra lost all her hope but maybe destiny had other plans .

~