Lakshamanaa ' s mysterious words

Target - 50 + comments and sorry for the late update

Walking deep inside the forest Abhimanyu didn't got to know when he was inbetween those long trees that hided the shine of sun

Why do no one understands me ? with a shackled voice he questioned himself .

God .. Am I made for this loneliness .. and yes parvan was right maa deserves a better son .. he spoke fidgeting with his bow .. guilt running down his veins .

Never my child .. a voice rang from behind as Abhimanyu turned to see the princess of Yadavas 'his mother!'

Maa ! .. exclaiming with shock the boy widened his eyes as Subhadra accompanied by ruchiparvan stood in front of him .

How can you even think like that , abhi .. you parvan and Bharu are the best gift of god to me .. Yadavi voiced out in her ever sweet tone .

Ruchiparvan finding the opportunity went near Abhimanyu holding his ears sorry jyeshth I blabbered a lot in anger if you want punish me but atleast don't be sad like this ..

To his surprise Abhimanyu smiled making Ruchiparvan ' s heart relieved from the burden of guilt that he was having .

Subhadra lets out a small smile as she saw her two gems together but the happiness of her face vanished as the thought of her nightmare striked her .

Is Bhargavi really in a trouble ? she murmured in a with a gush of new tension running down her veins .

But before Yadavi could think anything more two pair of arms embraced her tightly manyu .. parvan .. ! she faked a smile embracing them back but still her mind ' s worries didn't left her .

~

~

Arjuna ! .. Arjuna ! .. bheema called out his younger brother with anxiousness .

Bhrata ! .. what happened ? Anything wrong ? .. approaching to Bheema Arjuna passed him a confused look .

Do you know where those two boys went ? ... He questioned with worry .

You mean manyu and his brother ? .. they must be inside the hut .. the third Pandava answered which didn't satisfied Bheema even a bit .

They are no where to be found in the hut ! He replied making Arjuna ' s anxiousness reach its peak .

Wait.. you are kidding me right ? .. he asked with a trembling heart .

I am not a fool , jun to make fun of such a serious situation !

No ! This can't be true ! .. panick flooding in his mind .. no , this can't happen ! Again someone close to his heart can't leave him .

Arjuna ran searching for the two boys in a haste but they were no where to be found yes .. ! It's true that he met them only a few days before but the bond .. the connection .. that he felt with them can't be described .

Just in a time of few days Savyasachi got attached with them as if they were someone related to him .. as if they were his own blood !

Arya ! ... Calm down ! .. we..we will find them .. Draupadi tried consoling Arjuna failing miserably in the attempt .

No Panchali

No Panchali .. I shall find them .. now ! Speaking up he got up with hastened steps not knowing where to find the lost boys .

~

Hastinapura

Bharu lakshamanaa softly called out her sister who seemed to be lost in her own problems while making garlands for veneration

Jiji .. getting up Bhargavi joined her hands greeting the eldest princess of Hastinapura .

Smiling gently at her lakshamanaa sat beside Bhargavi You know bharu it takes a lots of time to make single garland but just by breaking its thread that binds it we can break the entire garland .. she spoke up making the little princess a bit confused .

What do you mean , jiji ? she questioned .

I was talking about you my dear in real life bhrata manyu parvan and kakashree are the flowers and you are the string that binds them .. therefore if anyone has to hurt them they will first hurt you ! Justifying her words Lakshamanaa voiced out .

Bhargavi - Sorry but I still didn't understood ..

Soon you will ! ..

~