Emotions

A new chapter after long time !

Target - 250 + comments

Thanks to all those who encouraged me to write aditi902 TheKillerEmpress
ParthJaya dwarkaratna Tri_938  and many more sorry if I forgot to mention anyone . 

Kampilya

Pranam Kampilyanaresh Subhadra folded her hands with a pleasent smile greeting Drupada . Restlessness clearly visible in her large eyes .

Kalyan ho , Yadav kanya the king of Kampilya blessing his third daughter wholeheartedly

Kalyan ho , Yadav kanya the king of Kampilya blessing his third daughter wholeheartedly .

Are they fine ? With eagerness in her melodious tone Subhadra enquired .

How can children be well if their mother is not present with them ? All these years they have yearned for love ...yearned for affection of a mother ! The day sister Draupadi left them ..all my nephews forgot of what happiness is .. Dhrishtadyumna spoke entering the royal chamber a depressed sigh escaping his lips as he finished .

Guilt ran down Chitra ' s body imagining of her five gems ' condition.  I promise from now onwards its my responsibility to never let them feel lack of jiji ' s presence the father son duo glanced at Dwarka ' s pride who just curved her lips with a nod assuring the king and crown prince .

I need to meet my little ones  .. she said  wiping off a few water droplets that unknowingly sneaked out of her eyes .

Maid , guide Dwarkakumari to princes ' chamber .. ordering a maid Drupada accompanied by his son left .

I am fulfilling all the oaths I took with you at the time of our wedding Swami . You might have forgot that this naive wife of yours exists but I am...and will be always their for you , for our family , for our kids ; don't you worry I have no complaints neither from my fate nor from you  and brother krishna says na " love is when the other person 's happiness matters more than your own "  this Yadavi will be always yours whether you care or not ! Pressing her lips in a tight smile Subhadra left the chamber trying to hide the pain that somewhere killed her  cheerful nature . She was now no more the same maiden who used to giggle and prank other all these happenings just snatched her smile that now is no more the same , yes she still smiles but not by her soul the smile she has now is just to keep others in illusion .

This way , Vasudev Kanya

This way , Vasudev Kanya ... A maid spoke breaking her chain of thoughts .

Maybe it was not written in my faith to be loved by you .. nodding her head at the maid Subhadra mumbled a few words to herself .

~

Dwarka

You left our sister alone to suffer dau ..in between all those sinners ! Gada yelled losing his calm over himself .

Sometimes a situation makes us do something that we never wanted to ; do you think that I liked leaving Shubha alone their in Hastinapura ? I am her elder brother more than sister she is a daughter to me , gada .. Balrama the strongest Gadadhari was on the verge of breaking down but somehow composing himself he looked up at Gada. 

Is it so ? Then what the reason was that you left my bua ? Both the men averted their gaze towards the voice finding a tall young masculine figure standing at the door way .