Tears and uneasiness

ANOTHER UPDATE AND I THINK MY SMART READERS KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR GETTING THE NEXT PART ! 

SPAM THIS ONE! 

 The next day

Subhadra opened her eyes due to the dizziness in her head only to be found asleep on the floor . I did ' nt realize when I slept she parted the curtains permitting the rays of sun to peep in the chamber .

It was then she felt her child 's movements inside her a quick smile appeared on her face but as the scenes of past night knocked at the door of her eyes it faded .

All the marks of dried tears washed away by the fresh ones that rolled down her cheeks . "Your highness" a maid  calls Subhadra .

Dwarkadhish Krishna has came to take you and prince Abhimanyu

Bhratashri! a little ray of hope arose in her as she averted her eyes to the maid asking  Where is Arya?

They have already left for exile . Prince Abhimanyu in his chamber , you should also leave as Prince Duryodhana must be reaching here anytime soon

Subhadra felt like a thorn pricked her heart . He left! the words barely come out of her mouth as her body froze .

Bhadre out of the blue a divine voice spoke with a tight lipped smile . 

Bhrata! she cried running to her brother giving the lord of Dwarka a stumbled hug who wrapped his arms around her in a comforting manner .

She sobbed for what felt like ages . He has left me brother! He has left me! 

Calm down sister . Partha will return na! Krishna spoke all the words to comfort her but in vain

After Subhadra broke the hug neither she smiled nor she cried . Her entire body felt like a statue that was just breathing . 

~

 A three year old Abhimanyu was seeing the bow that his father gifted him once . From yesterday night all the images of his mother crying and his father ' s harsh behaviour was struck in his mind .

No it can ' t be my pitashree . It must be someone else . My father isn ' t it like this! his tiny palms fidgeted with the bow .

My child! a tone filled with extra sweetness made the young boy look at the door way .

Tatshree Duryodhana! Abhimanyu exclaimed with a shriek .

I really feel bad for you . Your father left you na the wricked eyes of Duryodhana gawked at him masking a fake concern .

Yes , the little child ' s shinning eyes became dull whispering .

That ' s so sad! A father should ' nt do this to his son , I mean how can he leave his own son alone !  he spoke that somewhat  made abhimanyu exasperated thinking of arjun . 

The work for toady has been done you have planted the seeds of hatred in Abhimanyu ' s mind Shakuni says to Durydhana who with a tinge of guilt in him nodded .

No! he can ' t leave me like this no!  Subhadra shouted leaving for the entrance of palace but it was too late the only thing she could see was the fading image of her husband who was

Aryaa! she cried as her petite figure scattered on ground as her hands covered the lotus like face

We have to leave now bhadra says krishna taking a glance at Abhimanyu who just now reached the place .

Subhadra saw her son who was looking at her with a questioning look as if asking 'what happened?' .

 She wipes her tears giving a faint smile to Abhimanyu nodding her head in a 'yes' at Krishna who held her arms making her get up .  

~

 After hours of journey  finally the trio reached reached Dwarka . Yadavi ' s eyes saw her homeland the place that was enough to bring joy in anyone 's heart Dwarka her Dwarka .

Manyu , you go . I am coming she spoke seeing her son who was carefully examining everything 

Abhimanyu hesitated to leave his mother alone after seeing he saw her ever cheerful mother crying like anything yesterday .

Subhadra understood this she gave a reassuring look to him .

Come , today I will show Dwarka to my nephew Krishna said as he picks the three year old boy in his arms .

Watching her son leave Subhadra takes a deep breath sitting near the tree where her husband used to meditate when he came to Dwarka as a saint .

I think it was ME who could ' nt become the wife you needed . I am sorry she mumbled touching the place where he used to sit .

These damned eyes don ' t listen to me and get filled ! On the door of heart , your footsteps are still there ;  I consoled my heart in many ways but today ...it searches for you only 

The maiden who once used to make anyone smile today herself failed to follow the same .

 ~

 Here karna Shakuni and Duryodhana reached Dwarka . Their eyes gawking at each and every part of the city as an evil smile crept Shakuni ' s lips .

 Now the game starts! the king of Gandhar smirked .

~

Why do I feel this uneasiness? Subhadra asked herself casting a glance at the palace gate .