mysteries

A small but interesting update comments - 50 + comments

Hastinapura

Exiting bhargavi ' s chamber Lakshamanaa sighed with stress . Knowing everything too she can't help her sister . Sorry bharu but I was bound to do this or else ..

Lakshamanaa kunti called her out as she saw the Rajmata of Hastinapura proceeding towards her

Lakshamanaa kunti called her out as she saw the Rajmata of Hastinapura proceeding towards her .

Did you found out the reason behind Bharu ' s strange behaviour ? she questioned looking at her with curiousness .

Um..no..Pitamahi..she ..she didn't told me anything with nervousness visible in her tone lakshamanaa spoke up as sweat beads made their way from her forehead to neck .

Manaa is their anything wrong ?

Manaa is their anything wrong ? .. kunti asked observing the sudden change in her body language .

No .. Pitamahi ! .. not at all ! Lakshmanaa exclaimed widening her eyes in shock .

But manaa...

Ok.. Pitamahi I have some work I willl see you later .. joining her hands Lakshamanaa ran away with somewhat trembling legs leaving behind a confused kunti .

What happened to her all of a sudden ! .. Kunti spoke to herself roaming her eyes here and their in confusion .

~
Ok so tell me now why did you both left all of a sudden leaving this mother of yours behind alone ? Subhadra questioned her sons who passed a knowing look to eachother and then Abhimanyu decided to speak up .

Actually maa ..It was written in Uncle krishna ' s letter that we should learn more about weapons from Guru Parshurama so this is the reason that we left .. he completed making Subhadra more curious .

Bhratashree !? She exclaimed her eyes furrowed in confusion .

Yes maa

Yes maa .. It was his letter that told us to do so .. Ruchiparvan voiced out now Yadavi was more than confused .

Seriously ! I can't believe this and you both didn't thought it necessary to tell me !

Maa actually .. Abhimanyu began but was cut off by Subhadra .

Enough ! Let me remind you both that I am your mother ! I have the right to know about the things going in your life I dedicated my entire life to you three and you didn't even cared to atleast inform me once .. ! she growled frustration clearly visible in her voice .

But maa..

Don't you both dare call me maa .. I understand that I scolded abhimanyu a little on tht day but .. You both can't even guess that how much tensed I was ! .. finishing her turmoil Subhadra got up leaving both her son's behind

Maa maa ! ... They called her but not even listening to them once .. she left the place .

While walking suddenly the thought of Pandavas and Draupadi strike her .. what if they see her by chance ! I must cover my face .. Subhadra thought placing the veil of her head above as it covered her face .

~