An emotional moment

Before you start reading thanks a lot for the love you showed in previous update ! And hope the same for this one as well . Enjoy reading and tell me which part you liked the most ..

Abhimanyu' s anger dominated him as he continued to walk in forest shooting arrows at random places trying to calm himself .

"What does that man thinks of himself !" he growled furiously .

"Ouch!" a feminine voice made  him pull out of his trance. It was then he realised his arrow might have hurt the girl as he predicted by her tone .

"Who is their !?" the sweet scared sound started coming closer and soon a girl most probably in her teenage was revealed .

She looked like an innocent angel her scared doe like eyes her milky white complexion and long dark hairs neatly braided decked up with various accesories . For the first time in life abhimanyu  seemed to be at lack of words . His jaw dropped seeing her .

"Hey!" the girl said snapping her fingers still scared . Don't behave like a weirdo Abhimanyu ! He reminded himself .

"Are you a demon! Will you eat me?!" the girl asked as he frowned "What!" the boy exclaimed shocked Never knew that I looked so horrible! He thought looking at his own figure .

"I am no demon! And I am not gonna eat you Got that!" Abhimanyu answered maintaining his cold tone which made the girl flinch .

"By the way who are you .. weird girl?" He questioned back glaring at her .

"I am .." she began casually but then noticed how he addressed her "wait! Did you called me weird!" her eyebrows knitted together

"Yes .. I did because you appear to be literally weird" Abhimanyu said normally as if he didn't care a bit but deep down he enjoyed irritating her. 

"How dare you!" she growled rage building up in her "I won't spare you!" stating so the young girl left the place not before passing Abhimanyu a sharp glare that no one ever did except his mother .

"Hey!you girl! Atleast tell your name!" He yelled loudly but of no use the mysterious girl already walked away .

"Who was she?!"

~

"Shubhi!" Draupadi called her sister who was serving her four brothers .

"Yes jiji.." she answered heading towards Draupadi who stood with a plate of food in her hand .

"Go and give it to Arya Arjuna .. he spends his more time in practising .. so he is habitual of having dinner seperately .." Panchali said handing her the plate as Subhadra looked at her in disbelief .

"jiji..! Me..! Can't you go?" She spoke hesitantly as Draupadi sighed grabbing her head. 

"Ah!.. my head... its spinning" the fire born acted sitting down .

"My god .. krishnaa! Are you okay?!" Nakula spoke up joining his wife secretly winking at her .

"See na shubhi Panchali is in such a bad condition .. now you have to only go!" Sahdeva joined the duo as Subhadra did a mental face palm .

For a minute she looked at Yudhishthira as if trying to ask him whether they are acting or it is real but he continued to eat purposely avoiding his sister's gaze .

"Fine I am going!" Huffing Subhadra took the plate and left.

"Yes!we did it!" Bheema exclaimed as Nakul and Sahdeva hi-fied each ..Draupadi giggled a bit stopping her act while Yudhishthir smiled seeing their childish plans .

"What do you think Jyeshth, will our plan succeed?" Sahdeva asked to his eldest brother .

"We humans can only make efforts , Deva the result is always in the hands of God ..as of now we have made our effort.. now let's hope for the best!" Yudhishthir answered as everybody went a little thoughtful thinking of the eldest Pandava ' s words .

~

"Pandava kumara!"Arjuna heard her voice he closed his eyes trying to stop the emotions that were overpowering him .

No no ! Compose yourself ! Don't be this weak
His inner soul reminded him .

Subhadra came silently as he watched her still with the same love that was years ago slowly placing the plate she turned to leave but felt a grip on her wrist .

"I want to talk to you" his voice was caring after ages . Tears threatened Yadava princess' eyes . She too wanted to hold his hand and talk to him . Laugh with him . Tell him how much her heart craved for him but alas .. she was bounded!

"Can you stay for a while.." his voice just made her forget the world . She sat down only to notice his moist eyes .

Arjuna didn't wanted to be this vulnerable that too after learning her truth but he can't help "I missed you!" the first sentence she spoke in the conversation looking deep into his eyes that drilled in her own .

"Me too!" the third pandava said holding her palms in his a thousand emotions playing their minds .

"Me three!" another voice shouted as the husband wife looked at their sons standing they recognised that it was Ruchiparvan ' s voice who looked happy seeing his parents together for the first time while Abhimanyu stood beside him still masking what his heart wanted to say .

In no time the youngest child ran to his parents engulfing them tightly in an embrace as if they would vanish if he didn't hold them tightly .

Subhadra looked at her eldest son who was glancing at this heart touching scene she signalled him to join and not able to control anymore he ran to them like a small kid .

They were happy would be an understatement but still they felt a lacking. A lacking of one more person's presence . While Arjuna was busy embracing his sons  Yadava Kanya got reminded of someone .

"Bhargu!" Subhadra spoke out widening her eyes remembering her daughter .

~