A hopeful tomorrow

Update after really long!
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry but all thanks to dwarkaratna who motivated me to write and I apologise for not replying to your messages. By the way this book is gonna end in a few chapter do tell me how was the journey of this story so far for you . okay now I wont blabber much . Enjoy reading!
mention a usermention a user

"Mother , you called me?" Subhadra asked entering her mother in law's chamber .

"Yes..Come sit!" Kunti offered politely  as sitting down Poorna passed her a small smile .

"Shubha.." The old lady was at lack of words of how to start the conversation because she definitely  had some serious things to discuss with her daughter in law.

"Is something  bothering  you , mother?" Looking  concerned Subhadra questioned to which Pritha pressed her lips together

"Daughter , I have survived this Hastinapura all alone when my sons  were quite  young and trust me this palace its far more worst than any of us can imagine . Even though  we were really  never at good terms with the kauravas or their dear uncle but now after that curses Dyuth Sabha our relationship  with them is worst..I fear that maybe just to make our family  weak they can do extreme things...I dont care what they do with me but I dont want you or my grandchildren  to be used as a bait..!" Finally concluding  her speech Pritha glanced at her niece who still looked calm and composed.

"Mother , I have heard of the hardships you survived and the courage that you had I doubt if I can have even 10 percent of it still I ' ll try my best! And talking about the Kaurava  I really  don't care what they do ..they have already  crossed all the limit lines the very day they misbehaved with jiji Draupadi.. And if they do anything  more now I promise that this palace will see the worst side of Krishnaanuja!" Assured Subhadra taking Kunti ' s hands in her .

The old lady was quite astonished of the aura Yadavi had it wall almost similar to Krishna . The way she spoke the way she smiled..her world's.. her talks .  Indeed she appeared more like Krishna ' s replica .

~

"Brother! Now please continue the story!" Lakshmanaa whined as the youngsters returned in their chamber .

"Yes brother even I am excited!" Said Bhargavi  as she settled herself on a couch beside her sister .

"You both are too impatient!" Ruchiparvan  mocked throwing  himself on the bed making Chauredh and Abhimanyu chuckle who sat on the swing . .

"Ok so coming  back to the story. ." Abhimanyu began finally  .

•~

A smile spreads over Subhadra ' s lips as she saw her children along with Chauredh and Lakshmanaa. They looked so glad while talking with  each other after a long period of time.

She could easily observe Bhargavi and Lakshmanaa  defending something while Ruchiparvan and Abhimanyu completely  disagreed with their words her eyes then raked over her brother's  son Chauredh who sat in the middle laughing  most probably at some comment that was passed by her youngest son that made Bhargavi scrunch her cute little nose in annoyance .

All this seemed too good and perfect to believe yet Yadava princess wished that it never ends .

"Greetings , Yadav Kanya.." A voice ..a wicked one pulled her away from her land of thoughts as Subhadra turned around to face the man that was supposed to marry her daughter .

Supposed.

"I see you are quite happy to witness your little princess smiling but as they say Nothing is permanent.The same goes here " The man claded in a black angvastra questioned her caressing his black beard

Rolling her eyes Subhadra lets out a sigh before she asked back "You really have a bad habit of spoiling  things , dont you?"

"Come on , future mother-in-law .. You shouldn't be too rude towards your to be son-in-law.." Faking disappointment Raghav made a Tsk sound shaking his head negatively .

"Oh my dear supposed  to be son-in-law dont skip to conclusions so fast..You dont know what accidents may happen in future .." Putting up a grin over her face Subhadra answered his unasked question before moving ahead.

"And yes.. I would suggest you to pack your bags soon..." She yelled after swirling around as Raghav clenched his jaw fisting his palms in anger.

•~
Matsya

Pandavas along with their beloved wife Panchali sat under a tree gazing at the sky occupied by their own thoughts. Their wait was finally going to end tomorrow.  At last they are going to get back their freedom .

"Tomorrow,  this long journey of thirteen years shall come to an end.." Draupadi stated breaking the silence.

The princess of Kampilya could observe her husbands having different reactions. Yudhishthir sighed under his breath while she could sense the thoughtful expression of Sahdeva as Nakul smiled looking at his wife that made her do the same too.

"From tomorrow onwards those Kauravas and their beloved uncle won't be able to get a peaceful sleep anymore." Bheema concluded tightening his grip on his weapon gritting  his teeth.

"And our dearest brother Arjuna will get rid of this disguise as well.." The fourth Pandava teased his brother playfully to which the man disguised as a woman  showed no response.

"Thinking about my sister?" Placing a palm over her third husband ' s shoulder Panchali questioned raising her eyebrows earning a positive nod in response.

"Don't worry everything  will be fine .." The fireborn assured with a generous smile.

"I hope so!" Arjuna muttered in his breath closing his eyes as he rested his head against the tree.

•~