Face off

Update after a decade! Kindly read the previous chapter to be connected and ya please shower your love and I promise to update in a week. Ok now enjoy the update.

A week later

Hastinapura

A young fragile figure sat infront of the dressing table decked up in one of the best ornaments .. a beautiful dupatta placed on her slender shoulder while her hairs tied in a braid that reached her waist but her eyes looked lifeless . Her face paled .

"You look like an angel , my dear" Lakshamana said spreading her arms around Bhargavi's arms whose face still didn't showed any emotion. 

"I don't want this , didi" finally she voiced out something in a chocked tone making the eldest princess to look down .. helplessly .

"I am sorry ..it's all because of me!" Lakshmanaa whispered with her guilt overpowering her .

Bhargavi stood up placing her bangle studded palms over her elder sister's shoulder as she looked straight in her eyes and in no time embraced her tightly letting  those tears to escape her eyes. 

"No worries , I am ready to sacrifice myself!" she cried I wish if destiny wasn't this cruel the daughter of Yadava princess thought closing her eyes .

~

"Look ! Who's here! The great Yadava princess!" Arjuna mocked with slow claps as Subhadra bowed down standing in the middle of her sons .

Ruchiparvan stood confused while Abhimanyu clenched his fists in anger . The other four Pandavas along with Draupadi too were very well present .

Panchali passed Subhadra a sympathetic look , Yudhishthira tried his best to understand what the situation actually is .. Bheem was annoyed at Arjuna while the twins shared a look having a little idea of what's going on .

"What happened ? Why aren't you speaking , Great lady ?!" the third Pandava continued "are you finding it difficult to think of a new excuse ?!" He smirked .

"Enough!" Abhimanyu growled loosing his temper "enough of your useless and senseless words , Prince Arjuna!" The boy spoke as everyone except Arjuna and Subhadra were shocked it was as if a bolt from the blue made them speechless .

"Abhi! Is this how you talk to your father ? Is it what I taught you ?" Subhadra spoke up her eyes glaring at her son .

"Please maa , atleast don't defend this man today .. he's not worth it !" Arjuna ' s anger filled eyes were now replaced with hurt as he saw his son with sorrow .

"Manyu.." he spoke up eyes glistening with unshed tears seeing his own son ' s behaviour .

"Oh please! For God sake don't start this drama of yours now ! I know what you are 'in reality' so no need for this hilarious acting!" the entire Pandava family stood shocked unable to process all said by the young boy .

"Maa .. Parvan !" He turned towards his mother and brother who stood with emotionless faces .

"We need to leave!" Abhimanyu proceded to hold their hands only to get Arjuna blocking his way. 

"Not so soon , son !" Arjuna voiced out earning a 'really' look from abhimanyu .

"Who will stop me ?! You ?!"

"I can and I will definitely do the same!"

Subhadra glanced at the father son duo she mentally sighed knowing that none of them would accept to be defeated . She knew both of them too well neither Arjuna nor Abhimanyu will step back if they decide to achieve anything .

"Have mercy , Mahadeva!"  She whispered praying for this fight to end and the faith to have some pity on them but it still had the worst cards to play .

~