It's not like what you see!

A very long update hope you guys enjoy and thus time  hope for a little inline comments .

Night time
Subhadra ' s pov

I inhaled sharply ... My mind replaying all the worst memories while my heart trying to calm me . Never in my worst dreams I thought that this type of situation  will arise . I just wanted a happy family! That's all
'Can't you fulfill this small wish of mine , Naryana ?' 

"Ahem..!" I heard someone clearing his throat and a chuckle lingered my lips 'you will never change , Pandava kumara!' amused I turned around his face wore a cold look , well now I am used to it .

Throwing my smile away I asked "Is their any  other reason left for which you want to blame me?" Still that cold look "go ahead .. I am ready to listen it all!"

"Look whose speaking ! Don't play victim card , Subhadra!" He voiced making me huff . It doesn't matter how much I try to make things better at last it all gets worst .

Trying to avoid any further conversation that would result in yelling I decided to leave the place only to get blocked in my way .

"Scared that your reality is out?" A smirk played his face .

I still avoided everything and looked at the scenery clearly ignoring the man present infront of me .

"What happened , Greatly lady? running out of words? Speaking something!" My frustration was reaching its peak I literally wanted to slap him but somehow composing myself I spoke .

"If I will speak than you shall run out of words , dear husband!" after a decade my voice was bold like it used to be in my teenage days

"If I will speak than you shall run out of words , dear husband!" after a decade my voice was bold like it used to be in my teenage days . I could sense his unmasked shock hearing me .

"Maa!" Abhimanyu interrupted the conversation as I gave my attention to him now .

"Yes , my child" he came towards me and held my hand "You shouldn't be with such negative minded people!" my eyes shifted to ..well I don't feel like calling him my husband anymore after what he did . So I glanced at Prince Arjuna. 

"Abhi it's not like what you see .." Prince Arjuna said proceeding towards Abhi who moved back .

"Oh really!"

"Yes! Trust me son , can't you give this father of yours one chance!" for a moment my heart headed in his direction looking at his pleading eyes but coming back to the reality I stopped myself keeping a stone on my heart.

"Shubhi!" Panchali jiji interrupted and a look of regret covered her face .

"Sorry for interrupting!" She was about to leave when I held her hand .

"No worries jiji! You say what happened ?" I said .

"Actually I wanted to talk to you" hearing jiji I nodded leaving with her not before turning back and sparing a last glance at the father son .

'its every woman's dream to see her husband and son together but for me it has became worst than a nightmare' I mentally sighed leaving the place .

~

"Hail Princess Bhargavi!" The daughter of Yadava princess heard the loud voices of crowd as she entered in her heavy attire trying to adjust herself both physically and mentally and there she saw the man or to say her nightmare sitting with his evil grin .

"I so wished you were here , maa!" she whispered a tear slipping her eyes that she wiped away before anyone could notice .

She sat at the place reserved for her to sit making a poker face not wanting the world to see even a tinge of her pain. 

While she saw Dhritarashtra getting up to announce the worst "I Dhritrashtra the king of Hastinapura gives my late brother ' s grand daughter's hand to King Raghava!"

And here Bhargavi ' s innocent world shattered forever . She heard the crowds cheering getting louder and louder and soon was asked to come in the middle where Raghava already stood. 

Taking baby steps Bhargavi finally reached near the man who looked at her with a wicked smile .

Flowers showered on her but her heart broke down into millions of pieces which may be never fixed back .

"Bye bye .. Happiness!" A sad smile appeared on her lips as she joined her hands bowing infront of the crowd .

"Finally! I did what I wanted!" Shakuni mumbled within himself "Rest in peace Subhadra and her sons!" .

~

"Prince! Prince get up!" A soldier shook his prince who slept on the horse .

"Huh! Why on earth are you disturbing my delicious slumber , soldier!" the boy in his 20s spoke in a hoarse voice .

"Because we have reached Hastinapura" the soldier replied back and this time by god's grace the prince was finally up .

"My god! I slept for so long!" he exclaimed shocked while the horse neighed at the sudden movement making him jerk .

"Calm down , my dear one!" the boy said caressing his horse' s head

"Prince Chauredh!" A voice exclaimed seeing the prince as he looked up at the shocked girl standing infront of him .

~

"Kakashree!" hearing a familiar voice Nakula turned back only to find the youngest boy of the family standing his eyes glazing with curiosity .

"What happened , my child ?" asking so the fourth Pandava approached towards him .

"Many things are roaming in my head!" he spoke up .

"When something bugs you ... It's better to share it , son" Nakula smiled affectionately .

"Did pitashree really married maa for a political alliance? Did he hated her always?"

Ruchiparvan ' s words made the Ashwini Kumar shocked to the core ... "What are you talking?!" He exclaimed .

"Mamashree Shakuni told me that pitashree never liked maa and this is the reason that even today their relationship is not so good" Ruchiparvan finished earning a sigh from Nakula .

'Really! That man could stoop so low!' pulling himself away from his thoughts he looked at Ruchiparvan gesturing him to sit. 

"I think it's time to introduce you to reality!" Nakul smiled sitting beside him as the young boy looked curiously at him .

"Reality!" His tone held excitement ready to hear about the true story of his mother and father .

~