ice *

- large smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie had been playing video games all day and i wanted his attention. it was his day off so i didn't wanna bother him. i got up to go get something from the kitchen cause i was bored. vinnie looked up and moved his headphones off of one ear. "hey baby can you get me some water?" he asked smiling at me. "mhm.."

he went back to his games after i left the room. i went to get a cup and i filled it with ice and water. i got myself water as well. i went back to our room. i sat his cup down next to him and kissed his cheek. i rested my head on his shoulder while standing behind him. "thank you angel.." he said.

i ran my hands down his chest and kept going down his stomach. he began to lose focus in his game. i moved his headset off of one of his ears. "i want you. right now." i whispered. "oh yeah?" he immediately paused his game. i kissed his ear in response. "okay hold up baby.." he stood up and turned off all of his stuff. then all his attention was mine.

he pulled me into him and kissed me passionately. i pulled on his shirt trying to bring him as close to me as possible. he laid me on the bed and removed my clothes. i slid his shirt above his head and threw it to the side. he got off of me and went to turn off the light. he took a sip of his water before coming back to the bed. i didn't think anything of it.

that was until he slid down my body and an ice cube slid out of his mouth and onto my stomach. he looked me in the eyes as he dragged the cube up my body with his tongue. my mouth gaped open. he drug it in between my breasts. it began to melt on my skin.

he drug the ice back down my stomach and put it back into his mouth. he latched his mouth to my heat and i felt him put the ice cube inside of me using his tongue. i gasped at how good it felt. i could feel it melting in me. "is this ok?" he asked as if he wasn't playing out some ultimate fantasy that i never thought would happen. "yes sir...this is perfect.."

he smiled at my response, sticking his tongue back out and onto me. his mouth was still cold as he sucked and licked me. i gripped his hair and pushed him further. "good god right there!" he was touching all the right places. everything was perfect. down to the placement of his hands, squeezing my thighs and hips.

he continued until i released. my back arched off of the bed and his face stayed pressed into me. he waited patiently as i finished. afterwards he took another ice cube into his mouth and hovered over me so we were now face to face. he leaned in to kiss me. he slipped his tongue into my mouth, placing the ice in my mouth. we swapped the ice back and forth until it melted and it was nothing but our cold lips begging each other for more.

we continued like this for quite some time. he kept up with the ice play. it felt good for the both of us. his cold mouth and lips roamed my skin. "mmm.." i hummed as he kissed around my ribs and breasts. my hands pulled at his curls. he groaned wanting relief for himself.

i lifted his chin to make him look up at me. i pulled him up to my face and made it clear i wanted him to keep his attention on my lips. i then lined him up with me and took him by surprise. "you sure?" he breathed, turned on. "positive." i kissed him again. he pushed inside of me. "fuck it's still cold.." he moaned as he threw his head back. his warm skin replacing the coldness of my entrance, it was a magical feeling.

he picked up pace. my nails drug down his back as he grabbed my legs and wrapped them behind his waist. he reached places i didn't know existed. my back lifted off the mattress and my head fell back. my eyes closed and soon i felt his lips meet mine again. they were swollen and cold. i moaned against his mouth and we both released.

after we cleaned up he laid me on his chest and he held me close. "i really liked the ice thing.." i told him, smiling. "yeah?" "oh absolutely.." "i was unsure at first but i heard it was supposed to feel good. i'm glad it did.." he kissed my head. "v..?" "yes baby?" he kissed my head again. "could you maybe..do that a lot more often..?" he chuckled at my question. "of course baby just tell me when you want it."

fuck he's hot. "okayy.." i smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss my lips. "i love you." "i love you more." he replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- did you like this one 😏 i wanted to use the whole ice idea but i didn't know how to bring it up it was challenging 😐

- anyways i'm literally so tired so i'm going to sleep 🧎‍♀️

- goodnight love you <333

915 words