Bodies

A/N: NSFW! Lemons coming up ahead

A/N: NSFW! Lemons coming up ahead. Read in private or public. You do you babe. <3

Ackerman Journal Entry # 23

            In rare cases where the bond between an Ackerman and its host is true, when the two are compatible both in mind and heart, they can communicate their thoughts by touch. Intent, however, is a key detail. The Ackerman and the host should be willing to share their thoughts with each other in order to establish a mind connection. Once the bond is strengthened, the two may not need to touch to hear each other's thoughts.  

-E. Ackerman

            "This is ridiculous." You muttered in disbelief as Levi pulled you back up into the bench. "I just got used to him touching me. I'm still adjusting to the idea that sometimes, I'm going to have to kiss him. And now what, you're telling me he can hear my thoughts and vice versa?" You complained in disbelief.

            Hange nodded. "I mean, you two have a bond together after all." They replied with a curious glint in their eyes as you tried to avoid touching Levi. "As if that explains how weird this is." You murmured with a frown.

            "Y/N, you live in a place with titans 10 times the size of an average adult human." Seth said beside you as Hange nodded. "And you're a trained soldier using advanced omni-directional mobility gear to slay those said titans." They added to Seth's statement.

            "And in this very same headquarters, there is a boy who can transform into a titan."

            "And beside you is a human-titan hybrid himself."

            "Yet you're telling us that hearing each other's thoughts is weird." Hange said with an unusually calm smile. "Anything is fucking possible!" They finally said loudly as you sat there blinking. Feeling like a child that was scolded by her parents. "Now, try it again." They said, the excited glint back in their eyes.

            You glanced at Levi with a frown before touching his hand on top of the table. "Oh?" You whispered when nothing came to your mind. "Are thinking of something now?" You asked Levi with an eyebrow raised.

            "Yes." He replied with a frown as he instinctively grabbed your hand and interlocked his fingers with yours. "Can't hear it?" He asked staring at you as you shook your head. "Nothing. Guess it was just a fluke?" You murmured before pulling your hand away despite Levi's disappointed look.

            "Captain Y/N?" A cadet came up the table and called for you in a shaky voice. "Petra is awake and she is asking for you." The young soldier informed with a salute as you stood up, pausing as Levi followed you as well. "You're coming as well?" You asked, Levi nodded. "Her and the brat are what's left of my squad." He murmured.