Silence

A/N: WARNING: NSFW! Lemons up ahead

A/N: WARNING: NSFW! Lemons up ahead. 🍋 Of course, as soon as I'm back we have spicy scenes. Lmfao. From this point, I won't be following the main story arc because Ackerman drama y'know. 🤣 I missed y'all! ♥️ ctto for the fanart.

Ackerman Journal Entry #57

            An Ackerman's emotions, desires, and beliefs will be amplified by the titan blood when it is unstable. -E. Ackerman

            "I'll miss you, Y/N." Hange said, giving you a big hug as they nuzzled your cheek against theirs. "Don't forget me, okay? Write letters to me." They said with a pout while Moblit took a deep breath to calm himself down. You chuckled, pushing Hange away lightly. "Hange, we'll see each other again soon." You laughed. "It's a suspension, not an execution."

            "Captain, we really have to go now. The others have been waiting for quite a while." Moblit desperately said, barely holding his temper back. "And Captain Levi is looking at me like he wants to rip my eyes out if I don't separate the two of you soon. So please..." Moblit turned to you with a terrified expression. "If you value me at all, let's leave now, okay?"

            You turned to Levi behind you with a light glare, he tilted his head, motioning you to come over. "Ignore him, Moblit." You muttered under your breath, turning back to your friends. "I'll see you soon! Take care!" You said, bidding them a quick farewell before walking towards your own squad.

            "Drop the glare, Levi. They're my friends." You greeted once you reached them. Levi scoffed before helping you mount your horse. "Doesn't mean I have to like it." He muttered with a frown. "I'm already fighting a lot of people for your time."

            You smiled down on him, grabbing the reigns of your horse. "Well, you have me all to yourself for the time being." You reminded him before speeding off towards the direction of your assigned outpost. "You have me all to yourself for the time being."  Seth said in a mockingly sweet voice as he rode his horse beside you. "Where did all your hesitation go?" He asked with a teasing grin.

            You tried to fight off the smile that was creeping up your lips. "Well, Levi made a very convincing argument." You replied back while Seth laughed. "With his cock?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows wickedly at you. "No, you fucking pervert." You muttered in disgust as Seth laughed loudly at your expression. "He confessed and asked for a chance so I gave it."

            "Did he say he loves you?" Seth asked sincerely with a smile while you rolled your eyes at him. "Did you say you love him back?" You didn't respond, letting the wind blow across your face as you sped through the village. "Love...is too big of a word to just casually throw out in a conversation." You murmured in reply.

            Seth stared at you with a knowing smile on his face. "Well, who cares if you say it out loud or keep it to yourself." He stated with a wide grin. "As long as the people involved knows, nothing else matters, right?" Seth said while you raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. And sometimes, its also the people involved who are clueless about how they feel. Seth thought with a smirk as he sped ahead, leaving you behind.