Leather

A/N: Your favorite warning of all: NSFW! Lemons up ahead

A/N: Your favorite warning of all: NSFW! Lemons up ahead. 🍋 Read in private, public, school, church, etc etc. 🤣

Ackerman Journal Entry #25

            A newly established bond will be a big adjustment for both the Ackerman and the host. The Ackerman will be experiencing an onslaught of emotions as the titan blood within him becomes dormant, allowing his human side to be in control. While the host will need to adapt with the acquired physical capabilities they gain from the bond. -E. Ackerman

            "Y/N." Levi called out from behind as you marched away from the common hall. "Don't run away." He murmured in a teasing tone. You scoffed, digging your heels on the floor to face him with biggest fake smile on your face. "I. Am. Not. Running." You gritted through your teeth as Levi caught up to you, a small smirk at the corner of his lips. "You're not? Then why are you leaving in the middle of breakfast?"

            You snorted as Levi laughed at your unladylike manner. "I was just going to visit Petra." You replied back with a huff, moving your legs to start walking towards the infirmary with Levi beside you. "Why are you following me?" You asked with a frown.

            Levi took a side glance at you before sighing. "Because you're going to talk to Petra when you should be talking to me." He murmured, running a hand through his hair as the two of you turned around the corner. "If you're going to overthink things might as well overthink them with me. I'm the one you're bonded to. Not Petra. Not some fucking journal or book."

            "What am I supposed to do?" You said agitated. "We know nothing about the bond. Talk to you? What are we supposed to talk about? Even you don't know anything about it in the first place. We already made a mistake by..." You drifted off, noticing how Levi's expression fell into a brewing storm.

            "Mistake?" He whispered sullenly. Levi nimbly took steps towards you with a brooding gaze. "Forming a bond with me?" His fingers lightly grasped your wrist as the people loitering on the hallways began to whisper. Or that we triggered it by sleeping together? You heard his voice in your head as he sent images of you squirming underneath him.

            Your eyes widened at his bold statement, glancing at the people passing by to see if they heard. "You..." Glaring at him once you confirmed no one was close enough to overhear. "... come here." You murmured, tugging on his sleeve. Being careful not to touch his skin, aware of how easy it is to exchange thoughts now that the bond is secured.

            Levi smirked behind you as he swiped his sleeve away from your grasp and interlocked his fingers with yours instead. My office is around the corner. You heard him in your head and even without looking back, you could feel him smirking. Dick. You thought to yourself as the two of you walked hand in hand to Levi's office.