Surrender

A/N: *Cough cough* I'm baaaack! Well, I celebrated passing the exams a bit too hard and slept for 12 hours straight

A/N: *Cough cough* I'm baaaack! Well, I celebrated passing the exams a bit too hard and slept for 12 hours straight. 🥲 Buuut my friends broke my phone my repeatedly calling me to post the next chapter so here ya goooo! ILYSM! Oh, and check out end notes for Elliot Ackerman pic. ❤️

Ackerman Journal Entry #101

            Based on a case of a bond weakening on the host's soul, the symptoms are noted to be similar to what the Ackerman experiences without the presence of their hosts. This includes pain, bleeding, fevers, loss of consciousness. The symptoms that show are related to the severity of the bond weakening.    

-        E. Ackerman

         "Y/N!" "Captain!" Seth and Hange simultaneously called behind your back as you exited the castle. You felt a grip on your arm, pulling you back as you left the venue. Turning to the person who stopped you, Seth's grasp on your arm loosened.

         His eyes widened with worry as he stared into your eyes. "Y/N..." Seth whispered as you swiftly pulled away from him, turning your heels and walking away without a word. Hange approached Seth from the back, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What did she say?" Hange asked, their voice heavy with concern as they watched your back disappear from a distance.

            "Nothing." Seth softly whispered, turning to Hange with a grim expression. "The look in her eyes...it was the same..." He drifted off as he dropped his gaze to the floor. Hange frowned. "The same as what, Seth?" They asked.

             Seth turned towards the entrance of the castle as Levi went out, scanning the grounds looking for a specific person. "The same as when she first came to us. That blank, lifeless look in her eyes. As if she has given up." He weakly replied.

           "Where is Y/N?" Levi asked in a shaky voice, his eyes never stopped searching for your presence. Hange sighed, adjusting their glasses with a frown while Seth inconspicuously glared at Levi. "She left." Hange replied, and as soon as the words came out of their mouth, Levi turned to follow after you.

             Hange pulled him back while Seth blocked his path. "I think you've done enough damage today, Levi." Seth replied while Hange nodded in agreement. "Let her be alone for a moment. Give her some space." Hange said, tightening their grip on Levi's arm as he struggled.

          "No. I have to explain. I have to let her know..." Levi was cut off as Hange balled a hand into a fist and threw a punch at Levi's back. "I said give her space!" Hange muttered frustratedly. "You're going to look for her. Then you're going to explain your side of the story. Then you're going to throw your emotions and your feelings and your fucking guilt at her and you're going to pressure her into forgiving you and I won't let you do that."

                Levi's body fell limp as he sat on the ground, cradling his head in his hands as he drew a shaky breath. "I didn't know." Levi murmured against his palms as Hange crouched beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I didn't know this would happen."