Missing You

A/N: NSFW

A/N: NSFW. Lemons up ahead. 🍋

                  After dinner, which Hange predictably threw up as well, you went to your room to sleep and rest for the night. You were drying your hair after taking a quick warm bath when you heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You tentatively asked, having no idea who could be visiting you this time of night.

            "Its me." A familiar voice replied from behind the door. A voice you have been missing. A voice you were dreading to hear tonight because of Hange's warning. Be careful of Levi tonight. You remembered Hange say as you walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Levi's handsome face.

            "You're back." You greeted, smiling softly as Levi gave you a kiss on the cheek. He shut the door close behind him as he pulled you towards him with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "I should be saying that." Levi murmured, giving you a chaste kiss on the lips. "Welcome home, Y/N."

            You chuckled lightly at the feathery kisses that Levi was raining down on your skin. "Thank you. Welcome home to you, as well." You replied, pulling his face away from your neck to look over his face. "When Hange said you were out on a mission I assumed you'll be back tomorrow. I was surprised you came back this early."

            Levi sighed, wrapping his toned arms around your waist as he pulled your body flushed against his own. "Finished it quick because I wanted to be here as early as possible." He replied, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I missed you."

            "I missed you too." You told him with a warm gaze. "Even if we saw each other last week." You added with a chuckle as Levi took off his jacket and boots in front of you. "What...what are you doing?" You asked in a panic, suddenly reminded of Hange's warning which you forgot the instant you saw Levi's face.

            "I miss you. Even if we saw each other last week. Even if we see each other every day." Levi said as he pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head, exposing his scarred and toned torso. "I miss you when you're gone and I miss you even when you're right in front of me."

            A small scream escaped your lips as Levi lifted you off the floor, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bed. "Somedays, I find myself missing the bond. I miss having your soul tied to mine. I miss your presence inside my head." Levi continued as he laid you on top of the mattress, unraveling the tie that was keeping your sleeping robe close. "I miss knowing that you're mine. Completely mine."

            Levi hovered above you, staring into your eyes as he caressed your cheek with a calloused thumb. You sighed, cupping his face in the palm of your hand, and pulled him down to you. "I love you. I know I don't say it enough." You murmured, brushing Levi's fringe away from his eyes. "It just sounds so...plain compared to everything we've been through."