Visions

A/N: Warning: Self-harm/ Cutting

Ackerman Journal Entry #33

As was written in previous entries, an Ackerman will protect its host. Once the Ackerman senses that the host is in any form of danger, the titan blood will take control. Clouding reasonable judgement with only the purpose of protecting the host in mind.            -E. Ackerman

I'll be fine. That was it. Those were the last words you left him before leaving for the mission. No words of affection were exchanged. Just a feeble attempt at comfort. "She said she'll be fine..." Levi murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "...I shouldn't have let her go." His cold grey eyes which used to show a storm of emotion glazed over, devoid of any feeling. "It's my fault."

"Levi." Erwin called out, unaware of the turmoil going on inside Levi's mind. "Calm down. Y/N should be okay. The others are with her." The Commander tried to pacify Levi's growing frustration as his hands trembled. "Go and find her. She should be where Eren is."

"I'll go with you, Captain." Jean jumped down the carriage and ran towards Erwin and Levi. Nile pointed his gun towards the young boy. "Eren Jaeger, get back inside!" He yelled as Jean grabbed the wig he was wearing and threw it on the ground. "I'm not Eren so you can't detain me." He tauntingly replied as he ran to get his gear.

"Levi?" Erwin called out but the sound was muffled in Levi's ear. You can't do this alone. You need me. A voice that sounded like his but more sinister and darker whispered in his head. Succumb to me. Let me be in control. Levi softly closed his eyes, an image of him holding your bloody lifeless body in his arms flashed in his head. "Can you save her?" Levi brokenly whispered to his image who gave a cold smile in return. We can save her. The image said as it offered a hand towards Levi.

Cool grey eyes fluttered open as a cruel smirk crept up his lips. "Levi?" Erwin called out once more as Levi barely gave him a glance before walking away. "I have to go find my host." Levi muttered coldly, shooting a hook towards the building, and leaving the vicinity with only one-thing in mind. Y/N.

The cool spring wind blew across your face as you laid down on the grass. Watching the clouds move across the clear blue sky with a gentle content smile on your face. You reached a hand out, wondering how the clouds will feel like if you brush your fingers against them. Would it feel like cotton? Like a soft blanket? Or like the smooth porcelain cheek of a person you can't recall?