2. This is a secret, ok?

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV

Izuku: 'W-W-where am I? Remember being impaled and then... then... wait. Where's the pain?'

He tries to look around but only sees black. The young boy turns and twists all he can to try and see something but he gets the same result. As he stops, a flood of memories come crashing into his head all at once.

Izuku: *groan* "what the hell was that?"

Memories flash and he starts piecing the puzzle together.

Izuku: "so I grew a massive body and now I'm all good?"

He felt something covering his eyes so he grabs and pulls it off. As he tugs, the object peels off, giving him his sight back. He seems to be in a place of muscle and flesh with some of the tendrils stuck to parts of his body.

 He seems to be in a place of muscle and flesh with some of the tendrils stuck to parts of his body

He starts to panic. everything is so sudden and claustrophobic. Spots start appearing in his vision, his breathing quickens and gets shallow, everything's getting closer. He needed to get out now.

Izuku immediately rips one of his arms out of the mess of flesh, making a wet sloshing sound as he did so. Tendril after tendril being ripped off, limb after limb being removed.

After he had removed the last piece of flesh, the body started to emit steam and was getting unbearably hot. He had to get out of there. Sweat dripped down his face as he looked for the piece of wood that was once inside him.

Frantically looking around, he saw a bloodstained piece of wood underneath a pile of the ravaged fibre that he somehow didn't notice before (*cough* *cough* plot convenience) using the sharp end of it, he stabbed out the back end of the place he is in, just a big enough hole for a child, and jumped out. Falling for a few seconds before rolling on the ground.

He took a deep breath of fresh air, savouring the smell of clean air, not bloody, metallic air. Looking where he just jumped out, he saw the thing that will fuel his nightmares for years:

 Looking where he just jumped out, he saw the thing that will fuel his nightmares for years: