22. Pink-Haired admirer

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he had gotten to the doorframe, Izuku froze. He felt 3 Glares upon his back and he knew exactly who they were from. He slowly turned back and shakily smiled towards his girlfriends. 

Izuku: "H-Hey Girls... Whats up?"

The girls ignored him and walked up to him in an Intimidating (cute) Manor.

Mina: "Izuku~ Did you forget about us?"

She then grabbed his collar and brought him down to her level.

Ochako: "Because if you did~"

a dark aura surrounded Mina, Ochako and Jirou.

Jirou: "You will have to be punished~~"

By now, Izuku is sweating bullets. He's never been this scared before in his life. Him, the Almighty, vastly feared Reaper, killer of villains, slayer of monarchs, is petrified by 3 teenage girls... what has happened to him... no, he can fight them! He just needs to be confident!

Izuku: "I-I don't know what y-you're t-talking abo-"

He was stopped by another glare joining the opposing team. Izuku's confidence Instantly Drops to the negative numbers.

Izuku: "M-M-Momo... Not you to..."

Momo: "Izu~ You better run~"

Izuku: "Gladly!"

He then sped off faster than he did at the start of  the test. He didn't know where he was going, all he knew was that he needed to get away from the scary bunch before he got killed. he ran away so far, that, before he knew it, he was at the support department.

Izuku: "Support department huh? I told Power Loader that I'd take a look around, might as well do it now."

As he goes to turn the handle, a green explosion occurred from within the room, blowing the door off its hinges and throwing a figure onto him. As Izuku opened his eyes, he saw a girl with pink hair in dreadlocks. she was wearing a black tank top, black gloves, steampunk styled goggles, the issued UA skirt with the blazer tied around her waist. But the most noticeable feature of her was her golden eyes with crosshairs at the centre.

 But the most noticeable feature of her was her golden eyes with crosshairs at the centre

Mei: "damn, that's the third time this week... good thing they cushioned the door to make the landing easier."

She then goes to push herself up but but stops as she further investigates what's she's lying on.

Mei: "Wow, they really outdid themselves making this cushioning."

She then pokes and prods it.

Mei: "It's not too soft but also rock hard. It almost feels like..."