17. Troublesome

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Momo's confessiont, the couple walked to the changing room. the girls were suspicious and questioned Why she and Izuku was late.

Momo: "Oh! I had to err... but.."

As she was trying to come up with an excuse, izuku knocked on the door, gaining everyone's attention.

Izuku: "she wanted to know my real name but I refused to answer."

Tsu: "you know Reaper Sensei, you can change in here with us. Kero."

All the girls (minus Lida) hummed in agreement. Little to the girl's knowledge, izuku had turned beet red.

Izuku: "I-I don't think t-that will be n-n-neasesary!"

Lida: "hump! Maybe it's because all of his strength is compensating for something and is insecure! Wouldn't surprise me! If I were him I-"

Izuku stopped stuttering and opened the door, making all of the girls blush. He walks up to the blue haired girl, glaring at her.

Izuku: "there is one thing you don't do to a male, and that is insult his member..."

He kept walking until he was right infront of her face.

Izuku: "... but of course, you being the feminist you are, you had to break that rule. Well, in honour of my fellow men, I will prove you wrong, I will prove that men aren't inferior in anyway... we can be better!"

The then backs away a few feet and takes off his shirt, revealing his toned torso and scars.

Izuku: "Now get changed before I let my instincts let loose."

He flashes a dirty smile, making all girls blush this time.

After the changing incident, it was time for lunch. Izuku wasn't allowed to sit with the teacher as he was 16 (and he thinks that Nezumi and Midnight have something planned for him with his students). The hall was big and it had enough room for all of the students,

 The hall was big and it had enough room for all of the students,