4. Meanwhile...

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

(Btw izuku won't have the 13 year Shit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobodies POV

~ with inko ~

We see Inko Yagi preparing dinner for herself, her husband and Izumi. All is well until Izumi, shoka and katsumi barge through the window like the FBI on a pedophile's home. They have Tear marks running down their face and sniffles can be heard.

Inko: "woah, woah, woah, shh what happened to you three?! Did something happen to you?"

Izumi: *sniffle* "MUM!"

Inko snapped out of her mother mode

Inko: "yes princess?"

Izumi: "did izuku get back yet?"

Inko: 'izuku? Who's izuku... OH SHIT THAT'S MY SON!! I'M A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!'
*starts to cry* "n-no did s-s-something happen to him?"

At this very moment, toshinori decides to walk in the house. He see's the four girls crying and goes over to comfort them.

Toshi: "hey, I'm here, what happened?"

The four describe what had happened to izuku for 4 years. The torture and the neglect.

Toshi: *crying* 'what have I done?' "Where is he now?"

Izumi: *crying* "t-t-thats why we were rushing in. W-we saw h-him jump out a window and d-disappear"

Toshi: 'what, disappear? Is All for one a part of this???' "Don't worry, I'll call some friends and we'll go look for him, ok princess."

Izumi: "y-y-yeah"

~ time skip ~

All: "YOU DID WHAT!?!?!"

There in the kitchen were, pro hero's midnight, president mic, eraserhead, the todoroki + bakugou family and nezmi (fem nezu)

All: "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!?!?"

They had just found out all of what the Yagi's, shoka and katsumi did to the little broccoli boy.

Izumi: *starts to cry again* "w-we didn't w-w-want him to die but he still wanted to be a h-h-hero and w-we couldn't think of a b-better way"

Shoka/katsumi: "y-yeah/mhmm"

Eraserhead: "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard? Ever heard of me? When my quirk drawback occurs, I fight quirkless for gods sake. If anything, you should've taught him some self-defence or something, anything other than what you did. And you you..."

She says this with such venom that a snake would be jealous. She points at the two senior Yagi's

"I am disgusted and ashamed to be related to you, don't ever try to contact me again, I don't want to be associated with you in any way. If Izuku is somehow alive, he's the only one I'm going to treat as an equal out of this family of scumbags."

Eraserhead:

Civilian name: shota aizawa

Quirk: erasure-
When enemy is stared at, their quirk is temporarily erased.

Drawback: if used for too long, serious dry eye. doesn't work on mutant-type quirks.

President mic: "sho, calm down although what they did was extremely horrible, it's in the past now, we can't change it"