28. Music!!! (P.t. 3)

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi grinned as she looked down at her phone, It said that Izuku had taken down 2 villains with a child in his arms. Quite an impressive feat but some rumours say that the child was male. Maybe that was something new that she had to look into further. But it wasn't the time for that now, She wanted to annoy Aizawa and the other teachers more, and what better way to do it than Izuku's music once again! 

She cleared her throat before pressing the button on the P.A.

Nezumi: "All lessons are cancelled again, It is time once again for Izuku's music!! Meet in the main hall."

She then laid back in her chair, hands... paws? behind her head as she listened to the chaos that unfolded. Students cheering, Teachers groaning, Aizawa screaming something about gay frogs again.

After a few minutes of listening to the noise, Nezumi decided it was time to go to the main hall again. She decided that she would get there via vent this time, unlike the secret passageways and windows she used last time.

As she was nearing the vent's exit, she heard the hustle and bustle of the students arguing and the teachers talking. She chuckled and hopped out of the vent, right on top of the CD Case.

The students groan at her, already used to her entrances. She just pouted and folded her arms.

Nezumi: "You lot are no fun anymore!"

She then summoned a remote out of nowhere and pressed the big red button, turning on the white board and bringing up the random name chooser. She then looked back at her students with a cheshire grin on her face, making some of the students shiver.

Nezumi: "That's the reaction I want!"

She then clapped her paws together and rubbed them together in excitement.

Nezumi: "Any questions before we begin?"

She looked over the students, who remained quiet, eager to listen to more music.

Nezumi: "Well then! Leeeeeet's see who's picking!"

She pressed the randomiser button she had specifically made for this occasion, and let it roll for a few seconds before landing on a name.

Ibara Shiozaki

The girl stood up and walked up to Nezumi with a prayer sign.

Nezumi: "You may choose one."

The girl nodded and walked over to the case. She looked over it a few seconds before pulling one out, she turned over to Nezumi and spoke.

Shiozaki: "It's called 'Devil's Price'."

Nezumi nodded and motioned her to put it in the CD player. The saint did so and sat back down in her seat.

Everyone looked up at the screen and watched as a teen Izuku showed up.

Izuku: "Yeah, shorter one this time because I don't really know what to say here... Umm, it's about my anger and temptation I guess? I don't know, just listen to the music."

Everyone chuckled at the exasperation in Izuku's voice while one Hobo was silently agreeing with Izuku.

Aizawa: 'Preach it, nephew.'