11. Fucking cockroach

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

All six of the heroes were walking towards the staff room at UA, to discuss the plan for the operation. As they walked down the Hall, the hero in training that introduced herself as mirio togata (I don't change many names, just deal with it) was rubbing her back and sholder from where she took impact. Her pride was greatly damaged, her, a person who specialises in dodging because of her quirk, was taken down in one hit.

Name: mirio togata

Hero name: lemillion

Quirk: permeation-

She can make her body able to go through things, physical and energy attacks.

Drawbacks:

She has no senses while permeating and her clothes go through her unless they are made of her hair....

Izuku had to stifle a laugh,

Izuku: 'serves her right, tryna touch me, only Eri can do that.'

(Get your head out of the gutters, I ain't a pervert)

5 minutes later, they stood infront of the staff room. As they knocked, they heard a little 'come in'. Eraserhead opened the door and revealed the principle of UA; Nezumi.

Izuku: 'ah, shit. Forgot about that.'

The 5 heroes sat down and izuku stood in the corner, questioning his will to live. He had just removed most suspicion off of him from his aunt sho, but now the 2nd smartest on the planet, who is also his aunt?! He was screwed. He was brought out of his internal screaming by a cough from Nezumi sitting at her desk.

Nezumi: "alright, as I see everyone is here, we can begin to explain what we're going to do."

She pulls out a remote from her desk drawer and presses a button. The room lights dim and a projector starts up, beginning the discussion.

Nezumi: "in this mission, we are going to be taking down the yakuza once and for all. All we know so far is that, the leader:
Kai chisaki, also known as overhaul, has been taken out by a boy who is no older than 13 and has a quirk."

Everyone in the room gasped. izuku just faked his and this was noted by Nezumi.

Nezumi: " he said that his name was Izuku Yeager, he shares the first name of someone we have been looking for. But that's for another time, right now we need to deal with the matter at hand. We have narrowed it down to 7 buildings, and as you can see..."

she clicks the remote and 7 pictures appear on the projection.

Nezumi: "... as you can see we have many options to choo-"

She was interrupted by a whistle from izuku.

Izuku: *signing* "I've done my own research, and the only one that matches up is this one."

He pointed to a picture of an abandoned apartment complex.

Nezumi: "who are you again and why would you do this research?"

Izuku: *signing* "they hurt someone dear to me and I want revenge. Also, if you want to know my name, ask eraser."

He pointed to the said woman behind him.

Izuku: " Now... if you'll excuse me, I'm off to that place to kill those sons of bitches."

After he finished his hand gestures, he promptly left the room.