9. Pizza time

Heyyyyyy... sorry for the wait. Exams and stuff....... here you go

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain.

That's all that izuku felt at this moment, unbearable pain. It was on par with the pain he felt when overhaul sneak attacked him. It fucking hurt.

You may be thinking 'what? how did this happen' well for that, we have to go back a few hours to tell the full story.

~ time skip 5 hours ago ~

Izuku was standing in a roof top looking at the city bellow, he had been getting ( *cough* *cough beating *cough*) information out of villains on the remnants of overhaul's legacy, what they were doing, who they were, where they were, etc. But, still, with all the months of beating, crime fighting, joke-making, (he's basically like spider man but better) he had only narrowed it down to 3 buildings, a dock-house, an abandoned apartment complex, and a house near where he first met Eri. That was, until tonight. You see, izuku or 'the reaper' has quite the reputation around Japan, so every now and then, he'll get a few tips and get a freebie from a few info brokers just so he doesn't hurt them.

Izuku doesn't really like villains, not since he awakened his quirk, and has a tendency of, let's say... leaving them in a state. The latest example was of a child human trafficker. izuku found him in the middle of trying to kidnap a little girl and kill the mother. Izuku was pissed, so pissed that he went ape-shit crazy on him. When the police got there, there was no man, just a mauled, bloody pulp, barely breathing. The only way that they could only figure out who it was, was from their dental records.

Ever since the people, heroes and villains alike, heard this, he had build quite the influence over many things. He had attracted many people, asking him to join their cause, but the answer was always the same: 'I fight for my own cause'.

But with a lot of ass-kissers, came enemies. He's had plenty of bounties on his head, plenty of assassin attempts- key word ~ attempts- and plenty of scars. They served as a reminder of what he was once and still is...

Weak.

Her needed to be stronger, if not for him, for her sake. She was his life, his new life, and he needed to protect her. Otherwise he had nothing, he wouldn't go back to what he once was and he can't carry on without her, so to make sure he lives on, she had to.

The villains took note of him being more savage towards people who harm children, so they upped the numbers to try and trick him or trap him. The most recent one being the kidnapping of quirkless orphans. He had been on their trail for weeks and had finally found a name: 'All for One'. He thought it was a wrongly said 'One for All' but after a while, he had been hearing it all over.

Izuku had tried info brokers but all he could get was that there was this 'All for One' character and a girl called 'Shigaraki'. He was told that they were the main leaders of this act, and to be careful if confronting them as they were very powerful as one could decay things and one had multiple quirks.

Izuku was very interested. With such powerful quirks, he wondered why they didn't become heroes with such powerful quirk (or quirks for AFO). probably because of the discrimination of 'villainous' quirks and their reaction. Izuku vowed to never let them be able to harm anymore people and to try and put an end to their reign of terror.

He was bored and wanted something to do, that was until he got a notification on his phone.

Izuku: "Welp, Time for a steak out."