26. Music!!! (P.t. 2)

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a day since they had found out that Izuku made music and some people are still trying to comprehend how he did it without anyone knowing. While some were doing that, others were wanting to listen to more music, one of which being the almighty rat satan: Nezumi. She was still trying to read Izuku but it posed more of a challenge than she thought.

But Nezumi, being the animal she is, relished the challenge. So much so, that she had to investigate further. So, what a better cover up than a day of Izuku's music! She was especially intrigued by his emotional stability: Going from cold and sadistic to happy and jolly wasn't a normal occurrence.

Nezumi sighed as she went to sip her tea, only to realise she had run out. She jumped off of her giant Rat Thrown onto her tiny legs and waddled to the tea pot on the counter. 

Nezumi: "Now would be a good time for music."

She looked at the clock on her wall and smiled.

Nezumi: "And it's half way through Aizawa's lesson... Perfect timing!"

She then skipped her way over to the PA intercom and cleared her throat.

Nezumi (PA): "All classes are cancelled for the rest of the day, In place of these lessons, we are going to listen to more of Izuku's music!"

Everyone cheered except for Aizawa who slipped into her sleeping bag and sipped her juice box.

Nezumi (PA): "Even you Aizawa."

Aizawa: 'H-How did she-'

She stopped her thoughts and looks at the coffee flask that Nezumi got her for her birthday a few years back.

Aizawa: 'Cameras!'

She looked down her sleeping bag, paranoia beginning to seep in.

Aizawa: 'Microphones!'

She stood up and looked down at the river outside.

Aizawa: 'She's putting chemicals in the water turning the freaking frogs GA-'

(For legal reasons, that was a joke...)

~ 20 Minutes later ~

Everyone is sitting where they were yesterday, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu complimenting each other's womanliness, Monoma and Katsuki glaring at each other and Aizawa wishing to die while  ignoring Midnight and Mic.

Nezumi walked up to the stage, grin in all of its glory.

(No joke, when I wrote 'grin' it autocorrected to 'gun' and I wheezed so hard my lungs collapsed)

Nezumi: "Hello everyone! Today we'll be doing the same as yesterday evening! We'll be doing the same randomiser as well, Any questions?"

No one answered.

Nezumi: "Okay then! Lets see who's gonna get chosen now!"

She clicked her fingers and the familiar sight of names scrolling.

After a few seconds, it stopped on a name:

Pony Tsunotori

Pony: "Yay!"

She then walks up to the crate and looks for a second before turning back to Nezumi.

Pony: "Can I choose 2?"

Nezumi: 'Hmm, I'd get more info and she'll probably choose country on her nationality. Country is the most frequent music genre to involve relationships I'll allow it!"