23. Excuse me, What?

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We see Izuku and Mei working on an invention together in the support department. The invention looked like on of His ODM Gears but instead of being a little hand-held piece if tech, it was like a something you would wear around the bottom part of your body. They had been working on it for around 10 minutes before Mei started having her suspicions about Izuku's identity. So much so, that when he went to the other side of the room to weld some pieces of metal together, she may or may not have followed him.

Mei: 'He's really good at working with power tools.'

She continued to look at him use a laser cutter and cut out a strip of iron.

Mei: 'The way he uses his arms and hands.'

Izuku clamps down the strip of semi-molten iron and starts hammering it like a blacksmith.

Mei: 'Wait, what's he doing? Thats not how you weld a piece of iron together.'

Izuku then stops his hammering and plunged the metal into a bucket of water he had prepared.

Izuku: "Okie dokie, that should be good for a replacement for my hero suit."

He lifted his creation out of the water, attached the handle he had previously created and admired it.

Izuku: "Yup, definitely a good replacement!"

He carefully placed the sword on the side and turned, unknowingly walking towards where Mei was hiding.

Mei: 'oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! He's coming this way!'

She frantically looked around for an escape but accidentally knocked over a screw box. This alerted Izuku as he walked over to the source of the commotion. What he found, he didn't really expect.

Izuku: "What the-Mei?"

Mei: "umm, Hi?"

He crossed his arms in an unimpressed manor.

Izuku: "What are you doing watching me?"

Mei grew bright red as he started spouting gibberish.

Mei: "I- uh, You were, umm, taking a long time and I, err, just- you know- wanted to make sure you didn't hurt yourself or anything!"

He raised his eyebrow.

Izuku: "Even a deaf person could tell that was a lie..."

Mei: "Umm..."

Izuku: *Sigh* "You know what? It doesn't matter. I'm used to It after 16 years of it."

He crossed his arms and rubbed the bridge of his nose, looking awfully like Aizawa.