• BOYFRIEND Yunho

Pairing: Yunho x (fem) Reader
Words: ~700

I suddenly woke up. 3:43 am. Why am I even awake? I silently rolled over and saw that Yunho was sleeping next to me showing me his back. It was so silent that I could hear him breathe calmly. I sighed. Just as I wanted to go back to sleep as well, I felt a piercing pain in my stomach. Oh no. Then I realised something wet on my legs as well. Oh, no-no-no.

I slowly lifted the blanket, exposing a red spot on his white bedsheets, which was clearly visible despite the darkness. "Shit," I whispered. What am I supposed to do? He'll wake up when I try to change the sheets.

Nevertheless, I slowly got up and sneaked to his shelf in which he kept this kind of stuff. Because of the darkness, I almost tripped several times. As I reached the shelf I realised that it was way too high up for me to reach it. I was standing on the tips of my toes and still couldn't reach it. Then I started to jump to reach it, which wasn't a success at first as well until I got a grip of a sheet and dragged it down with me. I didn't land softly and quietly as before, but graceless and loudly on my butt.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw that Yunho turned around and slowly opened his eyes. His face was puffy and his eyes hardly opened. It took him a moment to realise that I was the one who caused all of the noise.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Yunho asked me with his sleepy voice. He slowly sat up revealing his messy hair.

"I- umm..." I stuttered nervously.

"Why did you get a fresh bedsheet...? Is there something wrong?" He asked. I cleared my throat as he raised the blanket where I had laid before. "Ah..." he said without any hint of emotion. Neither shook nor disgust.

"I'm so sorry! I wanted to change the sheets and take the dirty ones with me to clean them before you realised but you woke up!" I exclaimed as he wordlessly got up and went to this wardrobe next to me.

"It's alright. Go clean yourself up if you need to."

I quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. This is so so embarrassing. I wanted to disappear right there and right at that moment. As I was clean again and came out of the hot shower, I saw a pair of sweatpants and a big shirt laying on the sink. I put in a hygiene product so I wouldn't leak again and put on the clothes he had given me. His shirt almost reached to my knees, so the sweatpants weren't exactly necessary.

When I came back into his room to lay down again, he wasn't there. The sheets had gotten changed but there was no sign of Yunho. I quickly got back into bed and pretended to be asleep, so I wouldn't have to face him right now. I was highly embarrassed. Some minutes later I could feel that he carefully sat down on his side of the bed.

"Y/n, I know that you're not really asleep."

"Mhhh." I groaned and sat up. That's when I saw that he was holding a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. I still didn't look at him.

"Wait. Are you embarrassed?" He asked me with a surprised tone and I blushed.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed! It's alright, it's natural. Y/n, there's no need to be embarrassed. It happens." He quickly said and handed me the warm cup, squishing my cheeks. "Here, I know you love hot chocolate and maybe it'll make you feel better."

I gladly accepted it and took a small sip. "Thank you, Yunho." I smiled, ruffling his fluffy hair. How do I even deserve him? Then I gave him a quick peck on the lips as a thank you and said: "I love you."