• CEO Yunho

Pairing: Yunho x Reader
Words: ~1.6k

"Argh, shut up!" I yelled at my annoying alarm I had to hear each and every morning "Just five more minutes..."

Hitting the snooze button, I turned around to earn every single second of sleep I could get. Suddenly, I hectically sat up on at bed, which even surprised me.

"Frick!" Looking at the clock, I saw that I had already used the snooze button ten minutes ago. The fact that today was perhaps the most important day of my career in the film production business, came in addition. I couldn't allow myself to be late again.

I literally jumped out of bed and put on my best clothes, I had to make a good first impression. The reason for this being an essential meeting was that the head of the company would come to have a look at our progress. I haven't worked in that company for long, but I knew that a visit from the CEO himself was something very rare.

Usually, I always got to work by bus, but since I had overslept and missed my bus because of that, I got an uber which was normally way too expensive for me. Today, however, I had to make sacrifices.

Still fixing my make-up during the drive, I grabbed my bag to find my wallet. "Shit," I whispered and looked at the Uber driver.

"E-excuse me?" my voice was shaking as the driver's sharp eyes met mine through the mirror "I think I forgot my wallet at home."

The tires were screeching as the man immediately stopped the car on the side of the road. The gravity was so strong that my head almost hit the seat in front of me. Without exchanging another word, I left the car and it took off again. He happened to kick me out of the taxi right in front of a coffee shop. People were all over the place and it made me feel like all of them were staring at me right at this moment.

Luckily, he had dropped me off after we had already been driving for some minutes, so the company's building was only a 5-minute walk away from where I was. Seeing those people with their coffee made me remember that I had been in such a hurry earlier that I forgot my daily dose of coffee. I took a look at my watch and realised that I could afford to buy one right now, my mood lit up.

Then I remembered that I had forgotten my wallet in my apartment. However, I had already seen that my best friend Kira was currently working, so I could give her the money later on since I was a regular customer in the coffee shop.

Happy that I finally had my coffee, I took a sip of the bittersweet liquid. Out of nowhere, my phone rang,

"Hello?"

"Y/n!" it was Hongjoong's high voice. Hongjoong and I had been assigned to be the project leaders this time, though he had way more experience than I did. "Where are you?! I told you to be here 15 minutes early!" the panic in his voice was impossible to miss.

"Frick, I forgot! I'm on my way!" I hung up before he could scold me any further.

Turning around, I heavily bumped into someone tall. My coffee was spilt all over my white shirt and over the stranger's seemingly expensive suit as well. I tripped over my own feet, shocked by our collision. Two big hands quickly held me on my waist and back, preventing me to hit the ground.

As I finally opened my eyes again, I met two big worried eyes, which were sparkling, making it seem like I was staring into a pair of brown puppy eyes. I blushed because of the fact how handsome the black-haired man I had just bumped into was. Great first impression, y/n, really.

"Are you okay?" his deep voice brought me back to reality.

"Y-yeah." I cleared my throat and stood up properly again. Then my gaze fell onto his grey jacket, which had just gotten ruined by my coffee. "Ah, I'm so sorry! I'll fix that for you!"