• PIRATE Seonghwa

Pairing: Seonghwa x fem Reader
Words: ~2.8k

"The princess is missing! Search the gardens!" was the last thing she heard while sprinting. It was dark. Rain heavily was falling down. Her head hectically turned, searching for a way to follow. The guards quickly approached her, so she ran. She ran straight through the forest with no sense of orientation. Stumbling over tree roots, thorns ruined her soft skin. Minutes later she arrived at the coast out of breath. There was only one ship that she couldn't identify, so she figured it was not from her kingdom. It would take her far far away.

Climbing onto the deck, she spotted some barrels with a tarpaulin on them. The ship was so quiet, so she concluded the crew was sleeping. The princess took it off and quickly hid behind the barrels before putting it back up. The unpleasant smell of fish tortured her nose.

The night air was cold. Her dress had been ripped by the thorns in the forest earlier, so the air made its way to her naked skin. Pulling her legs close, y/n, too tired to keep her eyes open any longer, eventually drifted off to sleep.

~•~

Hours later, the sun had come up. However, it was the hurried steps on the wooden blanks that had woken her up. Y/n's body was stiff from sleeping in the same position all night long, yet she didn't dare to move just yet. The female couldn't quite comprehend what the men on the deck were talking about until two of them came closer, too close.

"Have you checked the fish and wine supplies?" A high pitched voice asked.

"No, not yet." A man with a slightly deeper voice answered "But Wooyoung; captain Seonghwa asked for you some time ago, I think you should go see him."

"Aye." The other one, whose name apparently was Wooyoung, replied and left.

Captain? Where had she landed? It took her no time to realise that she had chosen a pirate ship to hide on and escape with. Her body shivered as she thought about what they would do to her. Were they gonna feed her to the sharks? Rape her? Or worse, bring her back to the palace?

Through a small hole between the barrels, she saw how the remaining crewmate was starting to check all of the barrels one by one. Frick, he was gonna spot her. His soft and sparkly eyes inspected everything thoroughly but then his concentrated gaze met hers through the hole. She gasped. He inhaled.

"Guys, we've got a stowaway!" He yelled.

Out of nothing, the princess jumped out of her hiding spot and tried to make a run for it. When she saw that they were already surrounded by the endless blue depths, her breath hitched. Men were encircling her, too tall and too many to dodge. In addition, there was nowhere to escape. Jumping into the sea would be suicide. Suddenly, two hands grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. Y/n didn't say a word. The grip had gotten tighter the more she had fought it until she gave up because of the sharp pain the grip caused.

"I've got her!" A low voice rang out.

"Good job Mingi."

"Don't crush her just yet!" The black-haired man who had spotted the girl behind the barrels yelled.

"Now," a man with an eyepatch came close to her face "may I ask who you are?"

Behind the brown-haired man who had asked her just now, was a tall man with puppy-like eyes. How could somebody that radiates such a warm aura be a part of a pirate crew? Next to him stood someone who seemed even smaller than he already was by standing next to the puppy-eyed one. His eyes weren't welcoming at all though, they were fierce, almost threatening. She figured that this was the man with the high pitched voice from earlier. In the back stood another black-haired man who has been silent the entire time, next to a man with apple-like cheeks. The pirates, who all seemed to be in their twenties, were judging the Princess who didn't dare to say anything.