• SNEAKING OUT || Wooyoung

Pairing: Wooyoung x fem Reader
Words: ~1.5k

It was already past midnight when y/n was still studying for her exam next week, severely fighting against her fatigue. The girl's head had become so heavy that she decided to rest it on her chemistry book in front of her just for a little while. As she was about to drift off into a recovering slumber, a big black bug flew against her window directly in front of her which made her flinch, so that she was wide awake again.

Nevertheless, another bug shortly followed after, so she decided to get up and check out the window. Just as she stuck her head out of the frame, another head with a pair of brown sparkling eyes, appeared right in front of her. Falling back onto her bed, her mouth escaped an insignificant squeak. Then she heard high-pitched laughter coming from the window.

"Wooyoung!" She exclaimed in surprise, "what are you doing here? Did you throw rocks against my window? It's past midnight!"

"I was bored, so I came to have some company. Besides," he glimpsed over to her chemistry notes, "I thought you could be using some distraction before you drown in your studies."

"And?" Y/n asked him, not knowing what he wished to imply.

"Today's good weather, the sky is clear, the stars are shining more observable than ever. Plus, we don't have school tomorrow."

"Wooyoung, if you're attempting to get me to sneak out, don't. My parents would not only kill me but also you if they found out."

"Then we won't let them find out." The girl sighed at his incomprehensible response. "Now come on, y/n. We'll be back before they notice. Let's have fun and forget about all of that for once."

"Fine." Simply like that, he let himself down in their garden again and waited for her to come down as well.

She unskillfully made her way out of her room by her window as y/n got caught by Wooyoung from below. Quickly fixing her hair, she tried to conceal her heavy breathing.

"So, where are we going? And how?" She then asked as they were walking down the street together.

Wooyoung unexpectedly came closer, so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. He whispered,

"It's a surprise."

Thereupon, he grabbed her hand and directed her to a small street where he had parked his vehicle; a black motorcycle. On its hand clutch were resting two helmets. The half black and half white-haired boy handed her one of the helmets and proceeded to put on his own.

When she had arranged her hair, she sat down behind Wooyoung who was already waiting for her, placing her feet on the footpeg.

"Hold on tight." He temptingly appealed and so she did.

Y/n wrapped her arms around his waist and held on as tightly as she could without impairing him. Resting her head on his soft sweat jacket, her chest so close that she could feel his soothing heartbeat. Shortly thereafter, they took off.

-•-

They had chosen the road directly through the brightly illuminated streets of the city, which was surprisingly busy at this hour. The luminous city lights had always fascinated the girl, especially at night. The neon lights were the ultimate contrast to the vague night sky whose only source of light was the stars in the far distance. It seemed like the city glow was suffocating the stars.

Moments later the lights became dimmer and dimmer as they were on their way out of the city. The turmoil of the city streets slowly faded away until the only noise they heard was the motor of the boy's motorcycle. She loved the city, still, she would always choose the country over it.