• RAVENCLAW Hongjoong

Pairing: Hongjoong x fem Reader
Words: ~1.7k

Y/N has been sorted into Gryffindor for this story.

"Yunho, have you seen Hongjoong by any chance?" Y/n asked leaning over to the boy who was comfortably sitting in an armchair in the Gryffindor common room.

"I think he headed to the library right after class." The blond boy shrugged as the girl rolled her eyes and sighed,

"Aww, boohoo. Thank you."

Moments later she had rushed outside, heading towards Hogwart's Library on the first floor. On her way there, she encountered Jongho, a fellow Ravenclaw of Hongjoong and also one of her closest friends, with a big smile. The library was so big, that even after years of studying at Hogwarts she could get lost in it any minute. Luckily, y/n knew where Hongjoong was usually devouring his books by now, so she didn't have to search the black-haired boy for long.

Strolling through the ancient shelves, the girl almost crashed into several likewise ancient books which were searching their way back into the shelves by flying. Then she saw her best friend Hongjoong sitting on is usual spot, completely invested in one of the thickest books she had ever seen. The male hadn't even taken his blue and black robe off since he headed straight to the library after his last class. She pulled back the stool next to him and inelegantly sat down, as he didn't give her any attention, the girl said,

"What are you reading? Poetry?" his eyes never left the paper, so she tried to bait him "Or perhaps... did you sneak into the Restricted Section?!"

This question made the boy look up with big eyes. Y/n instantly started to giggle when an "Shh" sound from Madam Pince, the grey-haired librarian, told her to shush.

"Stop, y/n." He groaned.

"I know you wouldn't do that, calm down. Mind telling me what this book is about then?"

"It's out of the Reference Section. There are several counter spells listed, could be handy someday."

"Not if you keep sticking around here all day and night surrounded by all of those books. I just wish we once did something that's fun for me instead, like going to Hogsmeade for a drink? Yet, I know it's what fulfils your desires, so I won't be the one to stop you. Go on." Y/n sighed and put her arms on the table to rest her head on them, pretending to take a nap while she was thinking about how to get him out of the castle walls.

Hongjoong gently shook his head and silently returned to reading with a sigh. Little did he know that the girl was going to show him adventure as she liked it later that night.

-•-

Checking whether the coast was clear, y/n stepped out of the Gryffindor common room, hoping to not get caught by a professor. She pulled out her wand and whispered,

"Lumos!" to light up the tip of the wand and use it as a flashlight.

Even the moving paintings on the wall were asleep at that time. Except for one noble Sir whose sleep had been disturbed by the light coming from the tip of the girl's wand. He groaned and complained quietly as he turned around to return to his slumber.

The entrance of the Ravenclaw tower sported several shades of blue and bronze, which demonstrated the colours of the house, with elegant yet simple ornaments accenting the doorframe. The Eagle Door Knocker showcased the representative animal of the house. In order to get into the dormitories, she had to answer a riddle to open the door since the door could not be unlocked by the simple Unlocking Charm Alohomora. Besides, she saw that the big entrance was missing the lock while exploring the wooden door with her wand.