• STREET ARTIST Hongjoong

Pairing: Hongjoong x Reader
Words: ~2.4k

Don't do illegal stuff, kids ;)

"Now c'mon y/n!" The boy sitting in front of me on my bed whined.

"No, I'm not coming with you! Wooyoung, graffiti is illegal!" I countered.

"For what have you drawn all of those sketches then? Surely not for Art class!" Wooyoung pouted which quickly turned into a smirk. "You're scared, aren't you?" Ohh, he knew exactly how to tease me.

"I am not" was my answer with a firm voice "I simply don't want to pay thousands if we get caught!"

"Then we won't get caught, it's that simple. Plus, we won't start to spray right away. We'll continue designing for the next two days and then at night, when it's dark, we'll go the trains."

I sighed, "Fine."

The black-haired boy jumped up and down while clapping hectically with his hands. Looking at him, I had to laugh with him. It was unbelievable, how much energy that boy always had.

With my final consent, he dragged me to the place where all of the magic happened; an old shed in the middle of the woods, not far from the place where we would spray in some days. The old wooden planks used to build this little house had tiny holes in some places and the mint green colour was flaking off, revealing the brown colour of the wood. On top of that, the small windows had cracks or even the entire glass was simply gone. Thin planks had been nailed onto those windows, which were completely gone, from the inside.

Wooyoung energetically swung the door open without any warning and yelled, "We're here!"

I must say, I hadn't expected much judging the shed from outside, but from the inside, I was neatly furnished; as we entered it, my gaze fell on an old sofa and a small table with all kinds of snacks and drinks on it and next to the brown sofa was a tiny fridge. Sparkling fairy lights were all over the ceiling, making me feel at home.

"Who's we?" A deeper voice from the other side of the cabin echoed.

Woo grabbed my hand and led me to where the voice was coming from. We walked through a white curtain and arrived in another room in which stood a huge table with sketches all over the place. The walls had several little scribbles on them and spray cans were standing and laying everywhere in every colour I could imagine.

Three boys were busy sketching something, leaving me to wonder who the one to call us was. However, one of them had particularly caught my eye before I could seek an answer for that. It was a boy with a sky-blue beanie and a black leather jacket on, who seemed to be notably immersed in his work because he was the only one who didn't even care to lift his gaze to greet us. His hair was blue, which I could only see due to some strands of hair sticking out of the beanie.

"Hey!" The deep voice from earlier got me back to reality and I saw a tall boy with blonde wavy hair coming in our direction.

"Y/n, this is Yunho." Wooyoung hummed "Yunho, this is y/n. I told you about her."

"H-hi." I stuttered. Why did I stutter, though?

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Yunho's smiled made me feel warm and welcomed "This is San." He pointed to the boy who was coming towards us to greet Wooyoung and me as well.

"Hello there." The black-haired boy's dimple showed while greeting me with a huge smile.

"Nice to meet you, San."

"And this back there is Hongjoong. Not really talkative when he's trying to be creative."

I expectedly watched Hongjoong, but got disappointed as the only thing he did was giving us a mumbled, "Hi". Yunho sighed and Wooyoung stared at him like he would ambush him any second.