• GHOST Yeosang

Pairing: Yeosang x Reader
Words: ~1.7k

Just another normal day in the ancient college I had been visiting for some time now, right? Our college buildings consisted of a huge old castle and always made me feel nostalgic like I was time travelling. The lecture rooms were constructed relatively modern which was a big contrast to, for example, the library and lobby. Our modern dorms were in a separate building that was connected to the main building.

Today I had noticed that we had a new student in our English class. He was sitting in the left corner in the back of the room and was focusing either on our teacher or was just staring at his table. Our fellow students seemed to ignore him and just sat down on their usual seats without even looking at him once. I was the only one who was staring at him the entire time. The male's skin was extremely pale and his blonde wavy hair fell into his attractive face. His sharp jawline and expressive brown eyes immediately stood out for me.

Gosh, he was breath-taking.

"Y/n! Are you even listening?" I got torn off my daydreaming by Wooyoung's loud voice and flinched.

"Umm... yeah! They really said that to San?" I tried to cover it up.

"You didn't listen." He scoffed and turned around to pay attention to class.

"I'm sorry! I'll listen now, please." My hand wandered to his shoulder and I slightly shook it as I pouted. He turned around again, giggled, gave in and started to tell his story from the beginning. This time I was paying attention.

After class, we got up to have lunch in the cafeteria. As I looked back to the new student, he was already gone and I shrugged it off. Sooner or later I would encounter him again, wouldn't I? Wooyoung noticed that I was staring into space and asked,

"Who or what are you looking at?"

"Did you notice that new guy as well?" I encountered another question.

"Umm, no? We don't have a new student, Mr. Jeon would have introduced him."

"I'm not delusional, Wooyoung. I know what I see, he has to be a new student. Maybe Mr Jeon just forgot to introduce him." I said "But now let's go have lunch. The others are probably already waiting for us."

We linked our arms and walked out of the classroom towards the cafeteria. The smell of food already encountered us as we approached the big door making my stomach growl in hunger. After we had gotten ourselves something to eat, we sat down at our usual table with San, Mingi and Yunho who were already chitchatting about today's classes.

Suddenly, I once again caught sight of that pale skin and blonde hair right across the room. I had never seen him talk or interact with anyone yet and now he was sitting there alone anew. Perhaps he only was extremely introverted. I was completely disconnected from the boys talking while watching him sit there in silence until Mingi slightly pushed me to get my attention.

"What are you dreaming about?" He teased me.

"Did y'all see that boy there?" I pointed in the direction where he had been sitting only to see that he was gone again.

"Who?" San asked as he turned around.

"She said something like that in English class before as well," Wooyoung stated.

"Are you seeing ghosts or something?" Yunho asked. Was I?

"Never mind..." I murmured.

As school had ended, we went to the library all together for our usual study session. The exams were coming closer and closer, so we had to study extra hard at the moment. I wandered through the bookshelves to gather some history books I could learn with and sat down at a big group table where the other four had already settled down with their study material.