• BAD BOY San

Pairing: San x (fem) Reader
Words: ~800

I sighed. Chemistry class was almost over and we still didn't have a result of the experiment we had to do that day. San had been my lab partner for a while now and he wasn't bad at chemistry at all, but he got distracted by flirting way too easily. Mostly, I was the victim of his flirt attacks but today he picked the brunette girl sitting right in front of us. I was annoyed that he didn't even bother to help me the whole time and having my period didn't lighten my mood at all.

His brows were playfully moving as he spoke to the girl. His eyebrow cut was always very peculiar. Not gonna lie, I found it kind of attractive. San's small lips were slightly in a pout when he was listening to the girl and quickly changed to a smirk when he saw that she was getting flustered by his flattering words. His black wavy hair fell into his face, almost covering his sharp dark brown eyes which were focused on the victim of his flirting. The piercings in his ear were almost completely covered by his messy hair. However, despite him flirting with everybody, he apparently never had a girlfriend before.

"Hey! San!" I lightly hit his shoulder, finally catching his attention. "Would you at least write down the measurements for me?" He could definitely hear the bad mood in my voice.

San dedicated his attention to me again and the giggling girl turned back to her group as well, looking at me in a deathly way.

"Jealous?" He asked as his dimples showed while smiling and I scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourself. Now, here, read those for me, will you?" I replied harshly.

"Look who's moody today... I wonder why."

"Then wonder about it. But don't even think that it's because I'm jealous. After all, I am truly not jealous of a girl who will be your next one-night stand." I blurted out.

"Super moody." He murmured and rolled his eyes. "I saw that." I scolded him. Then we finally went back to our work.

After class, I had gotten up and was on my way to the parking lot where my little car was parked. Just as I left our chemistry classroom, San was quickly catching up to me in the busy hallway.

"Do you have your bike in the parking lot as well?" I asked surprised as he walked beside me, which he usually never did.

Then he suddenly took off his black bomber jacket, under which he had a shirt, which was black as well, and a little minimalistic necklace, and put it around my waist, still holding onto it. But on top of that, he pulled me closer to his body and put his hand on my waist, making it look like we were an old couple walking down the street. Hence, I was confused about his actions and said:

"What in God's name are you doing, San? Is this another of your tries to get closer to me or what?"

"I'm saving your last remaining bit of honour." He replied through his gritted teeth as he was greeting people in the hallway with a little smile. I was even more confused by his answer. It took me a moment to realise why he had covered my butt with his jacket.

"Shit. Did I really...?" I exclaimed and looked at him in shock.

"Yep." He answered briefly without looking at me.

God damn it. Why did I have to choose blue jeans on one of those days? I'm so stupid. Years of experience and I still fail.

I tried my best not to blush as we finally were alone outside in the parking lot. San covered me until I was safely sitting in my car with the door still opened and then took his jacket back. I cleared my throat.

"Thank you," I said that bit too quiet, yet still loud enough to understand me.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you. You may have to repeat that for me." He teased me.

"Don't play the hero now." I rolled my eyes and he just chuckled resulting in his charming dimples showing again.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm glad I could... help." San then said.

"No, but seriously, I owe you, San. How can I repay your favour?"

"Hmmm..." God, I already regret asking him.

"Maybe" he started "go out with me sometime?" I froze. That was the last response I had expected from him. I just smiled.

"Deal."